<
2622dvf_11.jpg
2888dsc00413.jpg
>
3378small_06062003_002.jpg
>>

Click on image to view larger image

Poster: DVF  (see this users gallery)

My first mod case, 1/4" lucite walls on a black granite base.

Phase 2 = Lights and water cooling.
· Date: · Views: 31710 · Filesize: 44.8kb, 109.8kb · Dimensions: 800 x 603 ·
Rating: ********* 9.20
Keywords: Clear plastic, acrylic, lucite

2:58am Rating: 8 

looks very nice. good job. looks very professional. i would paint all the drives and that PSU. looks good tho

6:31pm

Thanks,

The PSU is soon to be replaced. I'm also using lighted IDE cables but my digital camera doesn't pick up the glow.

I was thinking of using blacklight paint on all the drive tops and parts of the MB. Also I need to quiet it dowm since it's on the desktop. The Vantec stealth case fans are pretty silent, but the CPU fan is one of those swiftec vacume cleaners. I'll be adding water cooling as soon as the budget allows.

6:35am Rating: 10 

Nice!

erm... what's this weird figure on the CD?

Hey - double the plexi (or lexan) waterproof it, put water in and 1-2 fish. Might be dangerous, but eh, that would be hell of a nice computer.

anyway, its great, I like the profesionalism in the cutting and assembly, the main idea. I don't quite like the size tought, but hey, it looks like a museum attraction this way :D

remember - "KEEP UP THE GOOD MOD" :D

11:56am Rating: 8 

looks like a gremlin or something, gargoyle, just looks like a clear box (erm the cardboard case but with arcylic) but it looks good, and thats what counts :D 4.5 stars :D

5:00pm

The figure is a little gargoyle statue, with the power led attached. I'll put up a better picture when the project is done. The only really unique feature about the case so far is the slab of granite, which has a nice glossy mirror effect that doesn't show in the pic. All the hardware is mounted directly to the stone.

1:41am Rating: 10 

9:46pm Rating: 10 

This case looks GREAT!

You possess an originality that is very uncommon on these boards. I sincerely hope you have the budget to make more, because this was a very creative and interesting mod, particularly the granite pedastal part. I would like to see more!