<
115stereo.jpg
1570picture_041.jpg
>
1570picture_007.jpg
>>

Click on image to view larger image

Poster: basic  (see this users gallery)

this is a shot of how everything fit into an old stereo case i had. yes that is a FULL size ATX board and cdrom. it all fit with room to spare. i'm currently working on a plexi cover to replace the wooden on
· Date: · Views: 33158 · Filesize: 28.7kb, 39.0kb · Dimensions: 400 x 600 ·
Rating: ******** 8.00
Keywords: stereo

3:53pm Rating: 8 

sweet case. are the knobs and switches hooked up?

5:01pm

not all of them. there's still some wiring to be done for the fans that will get installed with the plexi cover, i don't want to cut up the wooden one so i'm making on out of plexi. the main switch on the left controls the CCFL, the 2 button switches are power and reset, the switches in the middle are fan speed for the GPU and CPU coolers (7/12 volt) and the power and hdd LED's are up in the area with the meters and stuff. i plan on using one of the meters for +12 voltage and the other for possibly just a HDD indictator. every time the hdd accesses, the needle jumps. look kinda crazy. but that's all right. most of the knobs will end up controlling fans via custom build rheobus and the switches will end up running lighting and whatnot.

7:02pm

this is real nice. you could hook the VU-Meter to the HD led and try manage an adapter to the CPU load, that would be sweet.
Painting the CD silver would be real great as well, keeping the original aspect of it.

did you had trouble fitting the PSU in there?

anyhow great job.

9:16am

it was a tight squeeze, to say the least. the PSU is set up a little actually overhanging the MB by about 1/16 of an inch. the Cdrom will get painted as well, or maybe an aluminum faceplate. i just used the one i had extra. the cdrom also overhangs the memory and actually uses the memory for a bit of support with a 1/8 inch piece of antistatic foam between them