5004s_fan_grill_in.jpg
<
3450mygamesystem.jpg
3942case_mod.jpg
>
4253p6290315.jpg
>>

3450mygamesystem

Poster: Matt McFaul  (see this users gallery)

welp, where to begin
dual dedicated h20 rigs cooling dual swiftech mcw50-t pelt blocks on the 9800pro 256ddr2 and the 8rga northbridge, Prommie on the xp2800+@ 2,832mhz, 9800pro256 at 505/405. 4 power supplies including antec 550 true control for main board, enermax 465vp for baybus and fans/lights, dual meanwell 320 pelt supplies for pelts running at 13.86 volts each.
too many mods to list but one of which includes a multistage shutdown relay system to run prommie,pelts, and fans after main system shutdown to prevent burnout.
· Date: · Views: 54343 · Filesize: 19.2kb · Dimensions: 400 x 300 ·
Rating: ********* 9.33
Keywords: cold cathodes, sunon, y.s. tech, mods,mod, overclock, prometeia, water cooling, peltier

1:24pm

... holy crap.

2:35pm Rating: 10 

i think i have to clean my pants now

lol

3:58am Rating: 10 

Hot damn...... what happens if you bump the great tower?.... the end times i suppose.... that is all simply amazing... lots of work and $$$ went into that.... sweeeeeet work man

12:56pm

Jebus Chrisd!

2:24am

lol, thanks guys...really wanst that much. Since I did all the work myself I figure it only really cost me aobut as much as a higher end dell....lol. About $3500 max to build and that includes the dremel and jigsaw.
For those of you thinking that it might tip or break the table; it wont cause it weights 175 lbs and most of the weight is at the bottom. All 3 pieces are riveted together so they cant seperate.
The table is 1 inch thick marble so it weights as much as the comp....not even an earthquake could bring this thing down.lol.
As of the work...well I still have ideas for the face so this has been about a month long project.

5:19pm Rating: 8 

LMAO I love the fire extinguisher next to the tower :o. Kinda messy though. It'd look better if the whole thing matches all alu. And make the colors the same :o Otherwise it's a kickass work in progress.

6:59am

Like he said, the fire extinguisher is the funniest thing in the pic. i just love it. Question. Is each case a seperate comp, or do you just use them for added 5.25 bays and psu's and such. id immagine that if there were wholes in the bottem/top of each one, you could make it into a smoke stack type of thing. think about it. your computer could vent its heat by convection :P