GideonTech.com Forums

• August 20, 2019, 09:58:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: **EDIT**->OC problem hel me !!  (Read 2018 times)

lyo125

**EDIT**->OC problem hel me !!
« on: January 03, 2003, 10:52:57 PM »

Hi guy I just want to know want did you think about this antec's orb
http://www.antec-inc.com/pdf/twister.pdf
Because I want to by my an orb (in quebec city) and that's the only one that I found because all your americant compagnie don't want to trade with us !!  :x

READ OTHER POST !! my first problem with the orb is okay now

lyo125

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2003, 10:54:27 PM »

And should I bought it or keep my intel heatsink, because my CPU temtp is only 21oC

arcsylver

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.geocities.com\\r_e_hitchcock\\AtomicBlueAqua.html
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2003, 11:31:49 PM »

21C!!!   What is the room temperature where you live at?

What are you using to get those temperature readings?  Something doen't quite sound accurate to me.  I have never heard of 21C with air cooling much less watercooling without a pelt.  

And as far as the antec orb goes I wouldn't waste my money on it. There are better coolers out there for around the same money.

You didn't state what chip you have or I could give you some suggestions.

I am assuming a P4 due to the intel heatsink though.  Just search around the forums a bit and you will find some good reveiws and suggestions in here.

lyo125

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2003, 11:55:58 PM »

I has a P3 933 NOT OC that why my temp are so low, but the proble is that whem I put my multiplier at 7.5 or 8 it come back a 7 (don't know why) and when I put my bus a 137, my video card start tu f***, sometime (1/5) when I boot my systrem, i lost one inch each side of my screen (don't know why)  could you help me (you're seem to be all professional in OC

TheM@trix

• Elite Modder
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2003, 12:03:03 AM »

Do not buy that p.o.s. Trust me, that thing has a C/w rating of .95, you want a heatsink with at most .4 c/w. Yer problem with your Pentium system not being able to overclock is that P's are locked. And you can't unlock them. The only way you will be able to overclock is by rasing the fsb. You might want to play around in your BIOS settings to see if you can get it a little more stable.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." - USMC

lyo125

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2003, 12:08:22 AM »

Yeah but how get it more stable, I run it at 133 and when I put it at 137 my f*cking video card cut me one inch eache side about one time on five when I boot !! I had a aopen ax34 pro II (I know it's an aopen but it's the only aopen piece in my case !! it because I really had no buidjet to buy me an asus with the same feature) but I read on the net that it was a great mobo for evercloking becaus it has many capacitor and that I could pute 2 bios ans that my bios is simple

lyo125

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2003, 01:29:54 AM »

COULD SOMEBODY HELP ME !!  :(  I really don't know wath is the problem

TheM@trix

• Elite Modder
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2003, 01:32:12 AM »

Well it looks to me like your AGP settings are either wrong or it's time to buy an new g-card.
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." - USMC

Liquid_Sniper

• GT Fanatic
    • http://geocities.com/fwlm_liquid_sniper/
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2003, 01:36:42 AM »

whoa lyo125 you really need to work on spelling or slow down while typing, it's kind of hard to read your posts.

lyo125

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2003, 01:40:46 AM »

HEY it's 2:00 am here so don't ask me the moon !! When I'm not concentrate some time I write an other word that the one I want to sai so :S and english is not my firsit language
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 20 queries.