GideonTech.com Forums

• June 01, 2020, 06:59:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOL so funny and awesome!  (Read 2057 times)

demon-overlord

• GT Fanatic
LOL so funny and awesome!
« on: December 18, 2002, 09:49:38 PM »

ok I ordered a P4 2.40ghz CPU from an online store (not saying who because of certain reasons) well I requested UPS GROUND and they shipped it with the horrible FedEx Fround. I dont mind FedEx Express but their ground sucks. So I recieve the invoice in my email saying they are gonna ship FedEx ground. Ok, sorta dissapointed but oh well. I get an email IN A WEEK saying they Finally shipped it! then I start tracking it and for about 2 days its fine. Then once it gets to Orlando, Florida (I live in the florida keys) It for some odd reason stopped moving....for over 5 days! So we call fedex and they say that they have to run a "Trace" on it which can take over 10 days. So im pretty pissed and I call the company and I got them to send one overnight. So the next day I get the overnighted one and still no sign of the old one. Well, around a week after that I get a rather odd package from FedEx at my door once I got home from school. I thought to my self "hmm....I havent ordered anything lately" and It turns out IT WAS THE FIRST CPU!!!!  :D  :D  :D  so now im in possession of two P4 CPUs when I only paid for one!!!! LOL and the best part...NO ONE WAS THERE TO SIGN FOR IT!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2002, 09:57:16 PM »

so you ripped off a company because they wanted to please you, great. that'll just increase the price for everyone else. how nice.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

demon-overlord

• GT Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2002, 10:00:25 PM »

What? No. They havent called me about it yet so why the hell should I go out of my way when they made me wait a f***ing month longer than I should have. And also, it was insured with fedex. I will be glad to give it back once they ask me for it.

Hash1774

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~hash1774
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2002, 10:00:49 PM »

its not so bad is it?

demon-overlord

• GT Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2002, 10:01:19 PM »

And also I havent even opened the other one. Its sitting in the box it came in by my door.

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2002, 01:25:50 AM »

so return it, no need to tell everyone your crooked because deep down, you want to keep it.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

slayer5002

• Senior Modder
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2002, 01:33:01 AM »

I ordered something (dont remember what it was) but they shipped it via ups.  Company was from california and im in oklahoma.  Im watching the tracking for a few days and woohoo, its in OKC, then the next day it doesnt show up, i check the tracking and its headed back to california.  So they ship it back to california and then it headed toward oklahoma again.  It finally arrived. But it traveled alot farther than it had to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 35 queries.