GideonTech.com Forums

• November 25, 2020, 10:41:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: goo gone  (Read 1540 times)

warriorx1

• Elite Modder
    • http://warriorx.tripod.com/
goo gone
« on: December 14, 2001, 01:50:00 PM »

just wanted to tip ya'll to "goo gone".  i just finished my window in my case. i layed it on my workbench but forgot to cover it up. (this isn't as bad a story as that guy that left an "on" dremel on his motherboard. ha ha but this did piss me off at first) the next day we were glueing some paper to posterboard with spray adhesive in the garage next to my workbench.  even though we were like 15 feet away from my window, overspray from the glue got all over the window. i didn't see it until the next day.  there were glue dots and dust glued to the plexi.
"goo gone" was the only thing that got the glue off the plexi.  i got it at albertsons (grocery store)
it also got off the masking tape crap from the case. very good stuff. didn't take off the finish of the case or anything.

anyway, just wanted to let everyone know in case you need to clean up some "goo". he he

LordThanatos

• Elite Modder
goo gone
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2001, 02:36:00 PM »

Goo Gone is great.  I love that stuff, been using it for well over 1.5 yrs now (mainly drawing on the desk at work with permanent marker and then removing it) :D

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
goo gone
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2001, 05:10:00 PM »

its citrus based and it smells great! w00t!

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 34 queries.