GideonTech.com Forums

• April 26, 2017, 12:45:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What can I say to apple?  (Read 9874 times)

Ronin

• Elite Modder
  • GURNING ALL WAY HOME.
What can I say to apple?
« on: April 07, 2014, 03:35:41 PM »

Hello again my friends. A LONG LONG time has passed since my last banter., and it will be as bad as the others :S

Please understand that this is not a funny topic, but I am sure we will all have a laugh.

Here is my worries.

I have two Apple products (YES YES LET IT OUT!!)

One being the iPhone 5C and the iPad air.

They are both running IOS 7 with a few cydia tweaks. Nothing fancy.

BUT BOTH OF THEM ALL OF A SUDDEN DO NOT CHARGE! THIS WEEKEND JUST STOPPED.
None of this "have you dropped it" shizzz, nothing like that at all, I just wake up to find that both my devices are flat or about to die.

THEY ALSO DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH MY PC OR SAY THEY ARE CHARGING. [NO USB INSERTED SOUND]
PLUG THEM IN TO A WALL AND HEY!!! CHARGING......
I TRIED ANOTHER CABLE THEY DO THE SAME.

So my question is, apple do not care, because cydia is on there, what can I do to get them to see it maybe a hardware fault?
IF ITS NOT A HARDWARE FAULT, THEN WHY IS IT NOT CHARGING, OR COMMUNICATING TO THE SYSTEM *(/EVEN IN DFU PC DOES NOT SEE)
I need to wipe my phone, but I cant, as I can not communicate with the device via USB (YES OK VIA SSH I CAN DO!!!)
When I try to reset the device from the phone. that does not work, but we know why that is.... If you don't then I am not expecting serious comments from you. I LOVE YOU! :D
Will a system update crash it out? I am about to find out, I just want apple to see this as a problem with hardware, not software.

THOUGHTS?

HEY GID, I'm sure I'm allowed to ask this, because I am not asking about how to jailbreak rather, get rid of it.
;)

[EDIT]SPELZ BAH !![/EDIT]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:39:30 PM by Ronin »
Iv3 b33n H4x0r5.

MY MEGAHURTZ HAEV BEEN STOELED!!!!!111

~Link~

• Senior Modder
    • Project 365
Re: What can I say to apple?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »

That's either one hell of a coincidence or something is being overlooked here I think. Can you take your devices to a friend's house and use their cables/computer to see if it's doing the same thing? I would take every other piece of hardware out of the equation here to determine if it's actually your devices that are broken or if something else is going on.
1 photo per day, for 1 year.  http://checkonetwo.ca

Ronin

• Elite Modder
  • GURNING ALL WAY HOME.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »

Yup, its random as you like.

His cables do the same.

It Works only when in the wall on my devices.

Yet his iPhone works ok communicating the pc on each cable. Jail-broken too.
So its not the cables or power FROM USB? (also 5V+GND is ok from pc)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 11:27:10 AM by Ronin »
Iv3 b33n H4x0r5.

MY MEGAHURTZ HAEV BEEN STOELED!!!!!111

ClearCaseMan

• Elite Modder
    • http://www.casemodman.com
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 05:47:34 PM »

Hello again my friends. A LONG LONG time has passed since my last banter., and it will be as bad as the others :S

Please understand that this is not a funny topic, but I am sure we will all have a laugh.

Here is my worries.

I have two Apple products (YES YES LET IT OUT!!)

One being the iPhone 5C and the iPad air.

They are both running IOS 7 with a few cydia tweaks. Nothing fancy.

BUT BOTH OF THEM ALL OF A SUDDEN DO NOT CHARGE! THIS WEEKEND JUST STOPPED.
None of this "have you dropped it" shizzz, nothing like that at all, I just wake up to find that both my devices are flat or about to die.

THEY ALSO DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH MY PC OR SAY THEY ARE CHARGING. [NO USB INSERTED SOUND]
PLUG THEM IN TO A WALL AND HEY!!! CHARGING......
I TRIED ANOTHER CABLE THEY DO THE SAME.

So my question is, apple do not care, because cydia is on there, what can I do to get them to see it maybe a hardware fault?
IF ITS NOT A HARDWARE FAULT, THEN WHY IS IT NOT CHARGING, OR COMMUNICATING TO THE SYSTEM *(/EVEN IN DFU PC DOES NOT SEE)
I need to wipe my phone, but I cant, as I can not communicate with the device via USB (YES OK VIA SSH I CAN DO!!!)
When I try to reset the device from the phone. that does not work, but we know why that is.... If you don't then I am not expecting serious comments from you. I LOVE YOU! :D
Will a system update crash it out? I am about to find out, I just want apple to see this as a problem with hardware, not software.

THOUGHTS?

HEY GID, I'm sure I'm allowed to ask this, because I am not asking about how to jailbreak rather, get rid of it.
;)

[EDIT]SPELZ BAH !![/EDIT]

I had this problem before myself. it came down to letting the bonjour service run, and having the driver re installed from itunes for the device.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.