GideonTech.com Forums

• December 06, 2019, 02:15:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finally!  (Read 3133 times)

MaxamusCrasious

• Elite Modder
    • The Site Of Doom
Finally!
« on: January 16, 2011, 04:52:58 PM »

Well, it looks like the new version of Red Dawn might finally get released this year  :D

Honestly I can't wait to see my neigborhood on film, I'm pretty sure my over curious cat managed to make his way into the background of a few scenes too. :lol:

He has a tendency to jump into cars, even ones about to get crashed into and blown up I guess. In one of the chase scenes there is a crash at the corner of my block. He must have been napping in the truck that gets crashed into, because as soon as they started filming the gunshots went off, and he made it from the interior of the truck to the other end of the street in about two steps :lol:

It was weird living on a movie set for a week. All of the streets were closed, pieces of a crashed 747 everywhere, massive flood lights keeping it daylight bright well past midnight some nights, automatic gunfire, explosions, etc...

I just wish I took more pictures...

wonko

• Elite Modder
  • April 4, 2009
Re: Finally!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 04:52:06 AM »

That's cool as hell.  Did ya get to meet any celebrities?  Get any good souvenirs?

Brian
Today, the choice is mine.

MaxamusCrasious

• Elite Modder
    • The Site Of Doom
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:43:27 AM »

I met most of the crew working on the movie, and hung out with a few when they were off duty. I was working midnights at the time, so the actors were still asleep as I was making my way home through the wreckage. I only saw them really when they were filming.

Souvenirs? No, they guarded everything pretty good 24/7 so I could only take pictures.

However, with Michigan, and primarily the Metro Detroit area working hard to attract filmmakers I'm hoping to see more things like this come through town. Next time I'll be better prepared :lol:

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 07:35:34 AM »

That's pretty neat. All we get around here are Law and Order shoots.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.