GideonTech.com Forums

• March 30, 2017, 07:29:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2007 Accord EX Carputer  (Read 39839 times)

blafrisch

• Elite Modder
  • Blargg
    • Look at me
Re: 2007 Accord EX Carputer
« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

I should have taken a photo of how the controller is attached to the back of the screen but I forgot to.  You'll have to use your imagination until I take it out again.  The sides of what would have been the single DIN slot remained, so I drilled a hole in each side.  Then I got a rubber band and two paperclips.  The paperclips hook one into each side and also on the rubber band.  So basically it's just being held in place by the thing that held my celery together.  I had tuna salad for lunch.  It was genius!

Anyhow, here's a video of it installed and starting up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b9oMlB8Ado
You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller.
~ Wierd Al

wonko

• Elite Modder
  • April 4, 2009
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2010, 10:11:34 AM »

How can I put this as nicely as possible.  I hate you  :P.  I want one now.  Really though, it looks really good.  It's gotta be better than the factory radio, right?  If your ever over in TN, come and put one in my truck!

Brian
Today, the choice is mine.

blafrisch

• Elite Modder
  • Blargg
    • Look at me
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2010, 11:08:53 PM »

I'd love to put these in more people's cars (for a price of course).  I have a lot of fun doing it.

My g/f has been driving my car around lately and now wants one for her car as well.  I'm pretty sure that she was skeptical at the beginning though even though she had seen the one in my Saturn.  I may actually do it if I come by some spare cash.  I'd love to experiment with building a small nearly all-in-one PC + screen using a BeagleBoard xM and a Lilliput 669GL.
You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller.
~ Wierd Al
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 19 queries.