GideonTech.com Forums

• November 21, 2017, 10:50:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Scratch Build] - Anima Mundi Redux  (Read 28489 times)

endscape

• Senior Modder
Re: [Scratch Build] - Anima Mundi Redux
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »

wow, at least the hospital is over (for now?)
(i suddenly feel alot better)

If I make it until tomorrow at noon I will have had a whole week without going to the hospital.  That would be the first week in about a month and a half.
Merlinicorpus: "Ok, before we go any further, let me enlighten you on something. Z is not an S. Accordingly, you should not use Z in place of an S. Words like "thanks" are not something that should be abriviated. It's just as easy to type KS instead of X. When using exclamation points, either use one or three. If you are using so many that you can't keep the shift down and start adding 1s, you have probably added a few dozen too many."

endscape

• Senior Modder
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »

Merlinicorpus: "Ok, before we go any further, let me enlighten you on something. Z is not an S. Accordingly, you should not use Z in place of an S. Words like "thanks" are not something that should be abriviated. It's just as easy to type KS instead of X. When using exclamation points, either use one or three. If you are using so many that you can't keep the shift down and start adding 1s, you have probably added a few dozen too many."

RaDragon

• Elite Modder
  • Tee hee hee.
    • RaDragon.com
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »

the paintjob looks spotless from here!

endscape

• Senior Modder
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2009, 03:23:35 AM »

the paintjob looks spotless from here!

Thanks!  It needs a little touching up, but otherwise it turned out pretty well.

Tried to get a picture of the finish, but I couldn't get a decent shot.  And this thing is a dust MAGNET.

wonko

• Elite Modder
  • April 4, 2009
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

It looks great.  I've been following this project from the begining.  I enjoy other's projects.  Makes me want to finish some of the projects I've started and never finished.  Keep it up!
Today, the choice is mine.

endscape

• Senior Modder
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2009, 02:23:29 AM »

It looks great.  I've been following this project from the begining.  I enjoy other's projects.  Makes me want to finish some of the projects I've started and never finished.  Keep it up!

Thanks!

So I'm lighting up the feet a little bit.  Well...a lot.  But that's besides the point.  Turns out I used the wrong resistor for my LED circle on the bottom, so its about 1/4 as bright as it should be.  I'm hacking it up tomorrow to fix that and augmenting it with some lighting in the feet. 

Here's some proper photos.  I'm not happy with the edge finish on the top panel, so I'm going to have to go to town on it and try to get some of the deeper scratches out of it.  I'll probably repaint it after I'm done.

My awesome photography setup!  I need to grab the other work light to actually balance the light, but I'm not that picky at this point.

JYP_666

• Case Mod Weenie
  • Console & Software modder
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 04:40:06 PM »

WOW! Now that's a mod! I could only dream of being able to do something like this! Keep up the good work, oh, and the hex-key/alan-key screws you used, are they skateboard screws? Its just that they look very similar to the ones that are in my skateboard ha.

B.T.W. My first post! Have been browsing this site for a while, decided to join since there is a lot of interesting mods on here.
Current mod's: NONE :( (Yet)
Finished Mods:
Slim Ps2 Fan Usb for no overheating
Slim Ps2 Exploit (A.R MAX Vers.)
FAT Ps2 Exploit (Independence Day)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.