GideonTech.com Forums

• November 17, 2019, 05:44:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: electronic device to find out underground water  (Read 11209 times)

girdhar

• Case Mod Weenie
electronic device to find out underground water
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:52:34 AM »

Hi,
I am farmer by profession.I have dig a well in my farm.the problem is locate the level of the underground
water.Is there any  electronic device that can  give approximate estimation of underground water level.

bliq

• Elite Modder
Re: electronic device to find out underground water
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 04:46:39 PM »

This is probably not the best forum to ask that question.  I'd venture to guess that the vast majority of us on this forum haven't dug wells.  A quick google search turns up the consensus that the best way to find underground water is to hire a hydrogeologist as more than a few "devices" have been proven to be scams.

PIYIRIO

• Elite Modder
Re: electronic device to find out underground water
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »

What state? I work for the USGS Water Science Center's ground water division. I might be able to find information from your local office. We make yearly maps of the water table depth. If nothing else I might find contact info for you.

"Lois, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue with a pervert" - Peter Griffin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.