GideonTech.com Forums

• August 20, 2019, 11:41:38 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/ FT - $300 1.3GHz 1.5GB Toshiba Laptop, Black Ice Radiator, much more  (Read 5440 times)

endscape

• Senior Modder

Hey folks-

Toshiba Satellite L25 - $300 + shipping

PICTURES!

EDIT: Just to clarify, in picture 4 that is not a dent, that's a light on my ceiling that's reflecting off the LCD.  In picture 7 is the only speck of dust that was still on there after I wiped it down, I just got that cleaned off as well.  The screen really is perfect.

Everything's fully functional, the top is a little scratched and a few keys are worn, but the screen is beautiful. No dead pixels and no scratches. I just recently cleaned it up, so I'll snap a couple updated pictures and get them posted ASAP. I will include the AC adapter, restore discs, and any documentation I can find. If you would like a mini mouse and carry case, those can be included for a couple bucks.

- Intel Celeron M 1.3GHz
- 1.5GB DDR2 - 667 RAM
- 40GB Hard drive
- DVD/ CD-RW
- 14 inch LCD
- Internal Wifi

Zalman CNPS8000 S939 - $40 shipped

Installed once and ran for about four hours, wonderfully quiet.

Asus A8NE-FM - $50 shipped

Socket 939 PCI-e mATX board.  It's got a Zalman passive north bridge heatsink.  Wonderful little board, only been used for a week.  Comes with just the board and the Zalman.

Enermax 350 Watt PSU - $40 shipped

Solid little unit.  24 pin ATX connector, SATA plugs, all kinds of fun.  One week old.  Will sleeve and change the molex's for the cost of the materials.

Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt PSU - $40 shipped

Very solid unit, 2 years old and as strong as ever.  Couple cables have been shortened, and I removed the SATA plugs, though those wouldn't be hard to put back on (nice solder and heatshrink job, I would trust my hardware to my soldering skills).  Will sleeve and change the molex's for the cost of the materials.

Asus 7300GT Silent/HTD/256M - $70 shipped

Great for a media PC, since it's passive.  Used for about four hours.

2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB SATA Hard Drive - $75 shipped each

Used for all of four hours, wonderful drives, I might end up keeping them.  I've run two in my main rig for months now, flawless flawless drives.

1GB PC3200 DDR RAM - $55 shipped

It's generic, but it's new and it's only run for about a week.

Lian Li PC-7 Plus - $75 + shipping

I really don't want to sell this, but I will if someone really wants it.  Only issue is my friend tried to install a video card with the wrong thread screw so the whole is fubared.  I'll include a nice nut and bolt combo that will hold the card in there just as well if not better.

DangerDen Black Ice Stealth GTS X-Flow 360mm Radiator - $45 shipped

It's big, it's beautiful, it's black.  Never used, it's just been sitting in the box.  Takes G1/4 fittings. 

Pokemon Sapphire - $10 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, the Four Swords - $10 shipped

WTB/WTTF

- PCI Express video card - Pretty much anything goes as long as it doesn't leech from system memory.
- 1+ GB DDR RAM - Anything PC3200 or faster
- 2+ GB DDR2 RAM
- Sony PSP or Nintendo DS - Just want something fun
- 250GB+ Hard Drives

Shipping is handled by USPS Priority mail usually, though I do occasionally use UPS.  If you would like insurance please request it at time of purchase. 

Heat - Endscape (42 - 0 - 0)
AIM - Justinzoey
Email - endscape@comcast.net

Cheers!

Endscape
Merlinicorpus: "Ok, before we go any further, let me enlighten you on something. Z is not an S. Accordingly, you should not use Z in place of an S. Words like "thanks" are not something that should be abriviated. It's just as easy to type KS instead of X. When using exclamation points, either use one or three. If you are using so many that you can't keep the shift down and start adding 1s, you have probably added a few dozen too many."

DeamonMachine

• Senior Modder
  • Yar, Pass me the Impact!
    • DeamonVengence

PM Sent

Yar! I'm a Pirate!

endscape

• Senior Modder

I'll cut the laptop down to $300 shipped for GT only, since I just <3 all you guys so much  :P
Merlinicorpus: "Ok, before we go any further, let me enlighten you on something. Z is not an S. Accordingly, you should not use Z in place of an S. Words like "thanks" are not something that should be abriviated. It's just as easy to type KS instead of X. When using exclamation points, either use one or three. If you are using so many that you can't keep the shift down and start adding 1s, you have probably added a few dozen too many."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 20 queries.