• September 30, 2020, 01:16:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help Finding Proper Bridge Rectifier For a Project  (Read 1167 times)


  • GT Fanatic
  • **
  • Karma: +1/-2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 32
    • Peter's Wacky World
Need Help Finding Proper Bridge Rectifier For a Project
« on: May 30, 2006, 10:12:42 PM »

I'm Building a Small Mono Amp for my scanner and I need help finding a bridge rectifier for the power supply circuit.(this is for when I am home I Mostly Plan to use it in the car) I am ordering all of the parts from so if you can give me a PN that would be helpful
Parts I found or already have

Have 120VAC to 12VAC 2.0A Transformer Pulled from a dead Harmon Kardon Sub Woofer Set (Transformer Works Though Says My Multimeter)
Have Switch
Have Plenty Of Hookup Wire
Found the Right Capacitor Jameco 2200UF 25V  PN 199321
Fuse Holder Jameco PN 150463
1 A Slo-Blo Fuses Jameco PN 197465
Just need help picking out a bridge rectifer as  I don't know alot about this stuff and I need help finding one. as there are so many with that rating to choose from Thanks
Here is a scan of the PDF Manual with the power supply circuit

Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open up windows.

Computer Screwed up? Hate M$ Windows Then Why not
Format C: The answer to all of your Computer problems.

Here is a test to find out whether your mission
on earth


  • Moderator
  • Elite Modder
  • *****
  • Karma: +15/-0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4,258
  • You know what I mean.
Re: Need Help Finding Proper Bridge Rectifier For a Project
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:28:50 AM »

"I'm totally going to send ninjas after you." - BalefireX
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 34 queries.