GideonTech.com Forums

• May 24, 2017, 04:33:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird login behavior  (Read 4451 times)

Aglar

• Elite Modder
Weird login behavior
« on: March 17, 2006, 03:45:08 PM »

This only occurs under specific circumstances, and isn't a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

If I load up www.gideontech.com and look under "Recent Topics", I right click and open ones that interest me in new tabs (using Firefox 1.5.0.1). If I close the first tab (call it thread A), then decide that I want to reply to the second tab (thread B), I have to login. When I do so, I am redirected to thread A, instead of thread B. Not sure what would cause something like that, but it's strange. Only really happens to me when I'm at work since the browser there doesn't retain cookies and I have to login every time.

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
Re: Weird login behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »

This only occurs under specific circumstances, and isn't a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it.

If I load up www.gideontech.com and look under "Recent Topics", I right click and open ones that interest me in new tabs (using Firefox 1.5.0.1). If I close the first tab (call it thread A), then decide that I want to reply to the second tab (thread B), I have to login. When I do so, I am redirected to thread A, instead of thread B. Not sure what would cause something like that, but it's strange. Only really happens to me when I'm at work since the browser there doesn't retain cookies and I have to login every time.

Sounds like you figured it out.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.