GideonTech.com Forums

• November 18, 2018, 01:40:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nVidia videocard users, have you used your component out lately?  (Read 2493 times)

I LOVE ED

• Elite Modder
  • I am this forum's personal El Guapo
    • x24

This is mainly for users for nVidia cards that have component tv outs.  Have you used it with current detonators?  I have used the component outs before and it was nice.  I tried to use it again recently and noticed that the picture was mainly blue.  With the TV on, booting into windows had the right colors, but when it reaches the desktop, it's all blue.  I tried updating with the current drivers (81.98) and it's still blue.  I've read around and it seems to be an issue after a certain detonator version, that the cards weren't outputting the component colors right.  Somehow, nVidia is saying this is a video card BIOS issue.  Anyone experienced this and was able to fix it?
My latest hobby: Down-voting QDB quotes from #geekissues.

PIYIRIO

• Elite Modder
Re: nVidia videocard users, have you used your component out lately?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 10:51:08 PM »

yep, that why i rolled back to the default windows drivers in my htpc.

"Lois, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue with a pervert" - Peter Griffin

nemattoad

• Elite Modder
Re: nVidia videocard users, have you used your component out lately?
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 11:05:26 PM »

I have had serious issues with the 81.98 drivers and video playback, the latest BETA drivers (avaliable from nvidia's site) fixed it.
My sig goes here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.