GideonTech.com Forums

• June 19, 2019, 10:43:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The eerie Movie Theater Many Many pics  (Read 5213 times)

petro62

• Elite Modder
Re: The eerie Movie Theater Many Many pics
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2005, 10:35:11 AM »

Lots of cool stuff to grab there.  Personally besides the modding supplies I would have grabbed that film that was laying all over the. It would be pretty neat to have a whole roll of movie film.  Maybe you can look at it and find out what movie it was.

DeamonMachine

• Senior Modder
  • Yar, Pass me the Impact!
    • DeamonVengence
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2005, 06:47:44 PM »

Yeah, that's bush river mall, went there last night. Word from the wise, don't jump up and down on the roof (it might collapse). I did make off with a couple switches. Last night was the prelim tour, sometime this week we'll go for the raid.  If anyone has any specific requests of something they see in a pic that is moveable, lemme know.

Yar! I'm a Pirate!

DarkLordSyn

• Senior Modder
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 10:04:25 PM »

Yeah, that's bush river mall, went there last night. Word from the wise, don't jump up and down on the roof (it might collapse). I did make off with a couple switches. Last night was the prelim tour, sometime this week we'll go for the raid.  If anyone has any specific requests of something they see in a pic that is moveable, lemme know.

You ain't goin' without me.
"I got GREAT eyes! They're better than 20/20, and they're BLUE!" - John Crichton
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 4.082 seconds with 19 queries.