GideonTech.com Forums

• August 20, 2019, 11:42:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Xoxide's X-Hour  (Read 1519 times)

4LC4PON3

• Senior Modder
Xoxide's X-Hour
« on: February 12, 2005, 09:36:36 AM »

1 Hour.
60 Minutes.
3600 Seconds.
That is how long you have to take advantage of one of the best deals on the internet every single week. We call it…the X-Hour.

The X-Hour has been hailed by some to be the most incredible event of their lives. Others have said that the X-Hour is the only reason that they continue to live. Now you can experience one of the highest discounts on a single product on the internet. For one hour every week, we run a sale on a different product guaranteed to be lower than anyone else. Products offered in the past have been cases, lights, power supplies and many other modding accessories all at up to 80% off.

Write it down on your calendar. Tie a ribbon around your finger. Tape a note to your pet. Do whatever it takes to remember to go to www.Xoxide.com between 9:00pm and 10:00pm eastern time every Sunday. We will save you money. All that you have to do is show up.

X-Hour at Xoxide Starts  (Sunday 9-10pm EST Time)
http://www.xoxide.com

Memfis

• Senior Modder
Xoxide's X-Hour
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »

Lets hope most people knew about this, being hardcore modders here.  Are you going to post the list of the items on sale on sunday?  Like on the top post for everyone to see? What XF do, and i used to be a SuperMod there.  But yeah most x-hours are incredible deals depending on what you need, you get a random sucky one but usually the next one makes up for it.

4LC4PON3

• Senior Modder
Xoxide's X-Hour
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 11:44:05 AM »

yeah once X-hour starts im going to post all the items that are on sale. This is my first X-Hour so hopefully they have something i want

pHEnomIC69

• Senior Modder
Xoxide's X-Hour
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 02:12:14 PM »

I got like 5 things from em when they started it, lot of great deals but their shipping kills me.  Its too high for some reason.  I always forget about it nowadays ill try to remember this time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 19 queries.