GideonTech.com Forums

• January 28, 2020, 03:48:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51   Go Down

Author Topic: The cars of Gideontech!!  (Read 172558 times)

zerocwl

• Case Mod Weenie
Re: The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #480 on: February 02, 2008, 03:03:51 PM »

u know its funny anywhere u go u find a$$holes. i would be the first to say that i dont know that much about computers ask my friend "chris" on here thats way i ask. but when it comes to cars i know my sh*t. there were not many cars on the post that were really fast cars but the 3000gt and the 240sx in my opinion but thats just me. i saw alot of bm's which isnt a bad car they have the best trans. but still u could use the money and get something else and spend the rest and make it faster. now i didnt come on here downing anyone else but it always seems that someone has to run there mouth. now i like my car and thats all that matters. there is alot of people that like neons. but just cause i dont have a turbo or 2.4 swap my cars not cool. well if all i really wanted was to be fast i would have got a cheap honda and spent the rest on parts and i would be way faster then i am. in respone to a few people "pinkpanther" i have a dohc block with a sohc head witch gives me my high compression not 2 engines. no i dont have ps or ac without this its less strain on the motor. i didnt upgrade all of the suspension just add sturt bars so i dont have as much body roll. yes i pulled of stuff that is not need to lighten it up some should weigh around 2000lb compared to the 2300 and no i dont have a auto 355 is the longer gear trans that is made for the neon the other is the 394. "Yuca" yes i think my car is serious just like ur 240 but i know that the 240 is a very nice car but others mite not just like a neon. there maybe people on here that know more but i didnt say there wasnt. my compression is really not that high ur car has the same as mine. the waigh is around 2000 the power im not sure about maybe 130whp but power dosent really matter at first. track times do and i dont know mine but i know i am around 14.9. no most dohc dont rape me uselly the other way around. now my reason for the statemint was to see who were the people into cars on here. now i wouldnt have gotten offensive if there wasnt a comment like "Why don't you start ordering you P*nis Enlargement pills from Enzite?". if someone wanted to know what something was all they had to do was ask. i was takeing the jokes fine then someone has to shoot at the mouth. i am really geting sick of some of the people in this world and why they have to downtalk other people. we seriously all need to just get along cause if this world dosent i see bad things happening. sorry for the rant but i just hate when people have to be a$$'s to others.  now can we make this a alittle better and just talk cars?

urgannagru

• Elite Modder
« Reply #481 on: February 02, 2008, 05:40:02 PM »

i like my car and thats all that matters.
here here. everyone has their own different driving styles and uses. i cant stand rwd (at least any i have driven... i'm looking at you bmw) and i dont drive manual because i can downshift in an automatic just fine and i learn to know where the floatng points are. to each their own.

~Link~

• Senior Modder
    • Project 365
« Reply #482 on: February 02, 2008, 06:59:01 PM »

In response to your latest post zerocwl, here's a hypothetical situation for you:

Let's say you're hanging out with a bunch of your car-loving friends.  Imagine I show up and start running my mouth about how fantastic my computer is, and how you and your friends probably can't even understand what I'm saying because I'm so incredibly smart.  Now you seem to know at least a little about computers, so you'd probably call me on it, and retalliate to prove that you're not an idiot, and that I'm the one who's wrong. 

I think you can figure out where I'm going with this.

Bottom line: You approached us brimming with arrogance, and we defended ourselves.
1 photo per day, for 1 year.  http://checkonetwo.ca

Melancholinpolly

• Elite Modder
« Reply #483 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:52 AM »

Bottom line: You approached us brimming with arrogance, and we defended ourselves.

Also, neons are girl cars.

blafrisch

• Elite Modder
  • Blargg
    • Look at me
« Reply #484 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:33 AM »

Also, neons are girl cars.

In his favor, at least it didn't make the list.  Those I must say the lack of Pontiac Sunfire and Dodge Neon does confuse me.  I guess it is only a top 5.
You're just about as useless as JPEGs to Helen Keller.
~ Wierd Al

urgannagru

• Elite Modder
« Reply #485 on: February 03, 2008, 02:46:35 AM »

In his favor, at least it didn't make the list.  Those I must say the lack of Pontiac Sunfire and Dodge Neon does confuse me.  I guess it is only a top 5.

that list is flawed. mustang convertibles? granted, the rest were all true. and i can see where they were going with the gt. but come on, just cause they dont live in a part of the country that has no weather like CA doesnt mean they have to hate on convertibles. a mustang is still a mustang.

Chris

• Senior Modder
« Reply #486 on: February 03, 2008, 10:23:49 AM »

Wow, Brandon.  Insert foot, enjoy lunch! 

I've never met this kid in my life. 
Work

Home

kid

• Senior Modder
« Reply #487 on: February 03, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »

u know its funny anywhere u go u find a$$holes. i would be the first to say that i dont know that much about computers ask my friend "chris" on here thats way i ask. but when it comes to cars i know my sh*t. there were not many cars on the post that were really fast cars but the 3000gt and the 240sx in my opinion but thats just me. i saw alot of bm's which isnt a bad car they have the best trans. but still u could use the money and get something else and spend the rest and make it faster. now i didnt come on here downing anyone else but it always seems that someone has to run there mouth. now i like my car and thats all that matters. there is alot of people that like neons. but just cause i dont have a turbo or 2.4 swap my cars not cool. well if all i really wanted was to be fast i would have got a cheap honda and spent the rest on parts and i would be way faster then i am. in respone to a few people "pinkpanther" i have a dohc block with a sohc head witch gives me my high compression not 2 engines. no i dont have ps or ac without this its less strain on the motor. i didnt upgrade all of the suspension just add sturt bars so i dont have as much body roll. yes i pulled of stuff that is not need to lighten it up some should weigh around 2000lb compared to the 2300 and no i dont have a auto 355 is the longer gear trans that is made for the neon the other is the 394. "Yuca" yes i think my car is serious just like ur 240 but i know that the 240 is a very nice car but others mite not just like a neon. there maybe people on here that know more but i didnt say there wasnt. my compression is really not that high ur car has the same as mine. the waigh is around 2000 the power im not sure about maybe 130whp but power dosent really matter at first. track times do and i dont know mine but i know i am around 14.9. no most dohc dont rape me uselly the other way around. now my reason for the statemint was to see who were the people into cars on here. now i wouldnt have gotten offensive if there wasnt a comment like "Why don't you start ordering you P*nis Enlargement pills from Enzite?". if someone wanted to know what something was all they had to do was ask. i was takeing the jokes fine then someone has to shoot at the mouth. i am really geting sick of some of the people in this world and why they have to downtalk other people. we seriously all need to just get along cause if this world dosent i see bad things happening. sorry for the rant but i just hate when people have to be a$$'s to others.  now can we make this a alittle better and just talk cars?

So your car runs a 14.9 and you come on here talking like your all that. But you being the 1337 street-racer of power you don't even know what your car runs.  If you take it to the track I'll bet that you will find its going to be *alot* slower than a 14.9.  10.5:1 compression and your toting it around like its hot sh*t, please thats the stock compression ration on one of my cars.  If you were next to me in either one of my cars I would just point and laugh at you if you tried to race me.  You wouldn't even be worth the gas.

Now I understand having pride in your vehicle, especially if you did the work yourself.  But a turd is a turd no matter how much you polish it.  Now if you had say a forged motor with a rather large turbo on it, I am sure that you would of gotten nothing but props (most likely because you wouldn't of came off as being all high on yourself).  But from your list of "mods" done to your car the only thing I see is "crap, crap, crap, crap and crap".

chase!

• Elite Modder
  • The Internet!
« Reply #488 on: February 03, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »

A GUR GUR GUR GUR.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:45:10 PM by error »

pinkpanther

• Elite Modder
    • http://community.wvu.edu/~njh005
« Reply #489 on: February 03, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »

If I may...(well I will anyway)

It is not what you, zerocwl, said entirely.  I can't understand the point of throwing money at a car like that, but whatever, it isn't my money.  It is mostly how you said it.  First of all, you should note that most of the members here post with at least decent English and grammar skills.  For instance, I cannot recall the last time anyone used the letter "U" in place of the word you. It makes you look like a three-year-old.  So, right out of the gate we (well at least me, but this has occurred before so I think I can safely speak for at least one or two people) think very little of you.  I'll admit that isn't fair, but that's life mate.

Beyond that, you sounded extremely arrogant.  We aren't like that here.  We aren't out to one-up each other.  We simply post what we've done and others view it, and generally appreciate it.  I think I can safely say, had you simply stated the mods you'd done to your car, not so much the performance gains and how you can wipe the floor with DOHC 4-bangers, then we might have at least cared a little. 

Finally you should have taken into account the general mentality of the membership here.  Our taste in cars is, for the most part, not really aligned with yours.  I'm sure that bragging about a hopped Neon, even in the correct grammar and tone, wouldn't have impressed many here--given the sarcastic responses and the lack of proponents.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 33 queries.