GideonTech.com Forums

• May 28, 2017, 05:10:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Down

Author Topic: The cars of Gideontech!!  (Read 160381 times)

DougthaThug

• GT Fanatic
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2001, 01:41:00 PM »

Sadly I have a reverse "sleeper" car. It looks pretty fast, but that stupid slush box slows me down...

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2001, 03:25:00 PM »

yea the 325 is a nice ride, but u got a point...stock they are kinda slow.  :)

one of my friends has the stage 2 Active Autowerke turbo kit on his M3.  All i can say is PIMP! damn rich bastard.

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2001, 10:40:00 PM »

anyone in here actually into workin on their cars?  

any other rotary owners??

damn i love spanking stangs with my RX-7.  an amazing 1.3liters of pure rice...hehehehehehehe

Ford Mustang = El caballo que dice MOOOOO

Antacus

• Senior Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2001, 11:27:00 PM »

Stangs get a bad rep cause they are made in such a wide range. Sadly everyone that buys one thinks they got a race car. Sorry but when you buy a 4 banger you got crap, please don't try to race it against anything other then a turtle. A true stang will give a lot of cars a good run for their money.

Just my 2 cents

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2001, 08:27:00 PM »

yes, you have a point.  i cant beat a new Cobra R, AND i have to respect the fact that you can get a 91 5.0 for about 3g's in pimp condition put another 2g's in work and you are easily in the 11's if its done right. I personally dont like hondas too much cause its a damn ME TOO car.. ("you got a honda civic...ME TOO") BUT come down to and check out a Daily driven Civic from South FLorida Performance here in miami.  Consistent 11's in a civic with A/C, PS and daily driven.  I dont care who you are or what kind of cars you are into, you gotta respect that.  or any other car from the local shops....PSI racing, Dynamic Turbo etc.  I just personally prefer imports than Detriots.

EDIT...ahh just realized you were talkin bout the smaller engine stangs...still good conversation...lol

Antacus

• Senior Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2001, 12:38:00 AM »

I was talkin about the entire range of stangs :)  Most the ones you see are the cheaper ones tho. The owners of these "baby" stangs treat them as if it is a cobra or what not. If you are worried about gas millage then do like a friend of mine did, he had 2. Side by side it looked like a mirror was between them. But the real car only comes out when a pink slip appears :P

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »

sup guys.  i found this site with some PIMP a$$ movies.

http://www.taner.net

its the last link on the bottom, but above that big one about the bombing.

It has some good stuff!!

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2001, 06:47:00 PM »

this aint worth its own topic so im busting it in here...

i gotta admit, i love rotary engines, but the damn 2nd generation tranny sucks my ba11s and deep throats at the same time.  i just put a new, used tranny(get it..=) and it was running pimp, spankin civics, running stangs, lightin then proxies up.  Then when im chillin with my damn girl last nite, the linkage gets all FUC#ED up!!! dammit there goes the poonanny.  Atleast i get to roll in moms volvo. damn that thing is a cow :x

sorry...just had to relief some anger...i know some of u guys can relate.  When i get it fixed anyone wanna buy  a loud ass, weed whacker sounding (i love the fact we dont have Emission tests anymore), 88 RX-7??  It really does sound like that, but its N/A so i dont have turbo to muffle the sound, and it runs hard...=)

My friend just got a digital camera so we are gonna record some runs and you can see how loud it is.  I still cant beleive i havent gotten a noise pollution ticket yet!  Cops are ho3s here in miami.

xsiled

• Senior Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2001, 08:37:00 PM »

ill be drivein the chevy nova my gf tricked out :D

YucA

• Elite Modder
The cars of Gideontech!!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2001, 01:42:00 PM »

bastard...lol ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.