GideonTech.com Forums

• June 04, 2020, 03:04:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Started My A+  (Read 600 times)

kungpowchicken

Started My A+
« on: September 17, 2004, 09:00:52 PM »

Hi recently i started classes to get my A+ cert. The great part is that it is through school, so it is free. The bad part is that the cert teas isnt included so i will probally need to pay for it. It is 18 weeks of 5 days 2 hour classes. Right now it is very easy, but I know that it will have a hard test. Is there anything to help me besides my book.

PIYIRIO

• Elite Modder
Started My A+
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 09:21:42 PM »

the test has been profoundly changed since i took it, but i thought it was fairly easy back in the day... i took the adaptive test, that sucked. just do as much hands on work as you can... you can only learn so much reading that encyclopedia set of a book they give you.

"Lois, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child, that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue with a pervert" - Peter Griffin

JoeJoe

• Senior Modder
Started My A+
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 09:25:38 PM »

go to barnes and noble and get the practice test book, that thing helped SOO MUCH. if you cant afford it just sit around and read it there.

~Link~

• Senior Modder
    • Project 365
Started My A+
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 11:11:17 AM »

My friend and I managed to pass after about 2 weeks of studying.(we already had a pretty good idea of what we were doing though)  I found these items very helpful http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com/
1 photo per day, for 1 year.  http://checkonetwo.ca
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 34 queries.