GideonTech.com Forums

• March 31, 2020, 10:50:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Win the "Real Ultimate Power" Book!!!  (Read 79129 times)

AzNPrideBoy

• Elite Modder
Win the "Real Ultimate Power" Book!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2004, 09:12:06 PM »

:thumbsdown: and booo....

damaged

• Elite Modder
  • Keep your drinks, just give me the money...
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2004, 09:19:38 PM »

It was a joke dumbasses. I'm gonna buy them. Would you really give me your credit card numbers? The reason I'm willing to buy two books for two people is because they are really the only people that entered.

But whatever. PM me your address or not. (AzNPrideBoy and error)
"It puts the lotion on the Chen, or it gets the hose again." - Schezuan Bill

chase!

• Elite Modder
  • The Internet!
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2004, 09:07:55 PM »

Huzzaaaah! Thankies damaged.

Alex551

• Senior Modder
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2004, 11:36:36 PM »

Wurd.

AzNPrideBoy

• Elite Modder
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2004, 03:28:08 PM »

I just got my book today.  Thanks, damaged.  It's funny as sh*t so far.  It's practically the website compiled into a book w/ a little extras.  I'll quote from it a little later.

damaged

• Elite Modder
  • Keep your drinks, just give me the money...
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2004, 08:06:29 PM »

I'm still waiting for your credit card number.
"It puts the lotion on the Chen, or it gets the hose again." - Schezuan Bill

AzNPrideBoy

• Elite Modder
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2004, 11:13:06 AM »

684-87-6085

oops... was that my social security number I just gave you?  CC#'s on its way.

Syberz

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2004, 11:51:59 AM »

Quote from: flamingboard
Check me and my friend being badass ninjas

HAHAHA, awesome, next time try to add some Matrix style bullet time sh*t in there!

flamingboard

• Elite Modder
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2004, 02:05:21 PM »

you'll have to wait for the full movie to see that awesomeness...

http://www.sh*ttykungfu.com

goawaystalkers

• Elite Modder
  • Hello
    • J3hijinks
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2004, 11:34:55 PM »

crap I was gonna enter but i went out of town for two weeks, I had some really awesome pictures too... heres the story

(FYI: Roman is a good friend of mine whos dad used to play professional football. He was on the Falcons/Chargers and some others I forget
James: is another good friend of mine we hang out a lot)

SOO, its like 3AM and me and James were over at Roman's house. We were really friggin bored because Roman was just playing video games by himself. So we started playing with these ninja swords that were in his room. (They weren't plastic, they were metal, but not sharp; they're the kind you hang on the wall, but are still real metal and heavy) So, we start dueling in his room (which is really small BTW) And, its kind of cramped and roman gets pissed because "we were being too loud" "almost chopped his head off" So then were trying to think of a good place to sword fight with a lot of room. So we climb out on his roof (its 3AM) The roof is really slippery too, because its lightly raining. So after almost slipping and dying climbing up to the peak we finally make it. Then we have an ultimate battle on the very peak of the roof, at 3AM, In the rain. Also while we were sword fighting a car pulled up at his neghbors house and the people got out and just stared at us. So, once we got bored of that we decided to come down the other side of the roof, and sneak into Dillons (his brothers)room. So as we start to go down it starts to POUR and the roof become really friggin slippery. So I have to hold the Ninja sword in my mouth for half the way down. Once I finally reach the steepest and last slope of the roof I begin the descent, and I kinda slide down thankfully without falling. Now Im standing on a kind of metal ledge over their front porch, and so I walk over to Dillons window, but on the way I slip and totally land on the metal which hurt really bad because it has things that stick up. So finally we knock on Dillons window and he's like "WHAT THE HECK" and it was funny. So then we went back into Roman's room and we were like "oh hey Roman" And he wa sliek "what?" and we were like "we totally just climbed across your roof at 3AM in pouring rain with friggin Ninja swords" And he was like "WHAAAAAT!?" because he never noticed we were gone and he was most angry, so naturally we deicded to do it again, but this time we borrowed Dillon's camera to take some pictures. So we went up there and took some good pictures with the swords and then came down. All-in-all it was a good night I'd say.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.524 seconds with 47 queries.