GideonTech.com Forums

• April 02, 2020, 04:53:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: UFO's Over Mexico  (Read 19096 times)

F.U.C.T.

UFO's Over Mexico
« on: May 12, 2004, 11:14:33 AM »

Just caught this on CNN:
''The Mexican Air Force has released footage of what appear to be unidentified flying objects picked up by an infrared camera as they whizzed around a surveillance plane.''

LINK

I've seen alot of strange stuff in the skies...but aliens???
What do you think?

prophecy421

• Senior Modder
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2004, 11:23:50 AM »

What do I think??

Hell I did not think mexico even had an airforce.
If those are real UFO's piloted by aliens I want to thank them for not appearing here in california. We have more than our share of illegal aliens allready walking the streets. :lol: Its about time mexico got a taste of its own medicine.
Modding since 1992

Syberz

UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 11:35:47 AM »

IMHO I believe that there is in fact life out there, but so far that they can't make it here.

If they had the technology to travel across the universe, they have the technology to hide from primitive life forms like us (I also think that they'd have better things to do then shove probes up people's asses to further their knowledge on our species).

oldschoolnes

• Elite Modder
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2004, 12:02:49 PM »

Syberz you bring up a good point, their technology would prolly be so advanced that they could hide from us.  But maybe they want to be scene.

schlzm

• Senior Modder
    • Schlzm's Iraq Page <ded>
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2004, 12:32:43 PM »

First off, those UFO pictures could be anything. Lights on the ground is what I'm betting on, but it doesn't matter because a kite with a LED strapped to it could be a UFO is you don't know what it is. Doesn't mean Aliens have landed, just means the poor drunk Mexican Air Farce doesn't know what they saw.
Second, if there are alines flying around I'm willing to bet it's alot like in the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, they're rich kids screwing around with other planets on a galactic saturday night. Nothing more.

Schlzm

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2004, 12:39:02 PM »

it ever dawn on anyone that maybe we're the most advance species in this galaxy? not being self-centered or anything, maybe other species out there are just starting where we were ages ago.

maybe that's why we've never seen anything alien on this planet. and they haven't seen us...

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

logicslayer

• Senior Modder
    • The OtR Podcast
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2004, 12:44:32 PM »

Gid that by far is the best consideration I have evrer heard about alien lifeforms. I never thought about that...That would be cool if we were looked up to rather than down on.(no pun intended)

Cranberry

UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2004, 01:36:45 PM »

Quote from: Syberz

If they had the technology to travel across the universe, they have the technology to hide from primitive life forms like us.

True, but thers always ther possability that thier technology didnt advance the same way as ours does.

Also, maybe its just not working right...

WICKED

• Senior Modder
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2004, 02:11:03 PM »

our solar system is fairly young compared to others so chances are there is bound to be another galaxy with smarter life forms than us.  whether you believe or not i don't really care, but to say things like:

If they had the technology to travel across the universe, they have the technology to hide from primitive life forms like us (I also think that they'd have better things to do then shove probes up people's asses to further their knowledge on our species).

is just dumb.  What do WE the most advanced species in our planet do all the time?  Research and experiement on less advanced organisms...hmmm guess we don't have anything better to do.  Anyways if you read the article it says these things could only be seen with infrared vision.  Aliens, new military planes, weather ballons, flying sausages, who knows.
www.artinfantry.com - art and games for sexing

SkylineR34

• Senior Modder
UFO's Over Mexico
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2004, 02:12:05 PM »

I think that there are other life forms out there that MIGHT be capable of visting us. I believe that if they would have came here they would actually have landed and made contact with us. I mean im sure we would seem as weird to them as they see to us and they would be curious.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 1.001 seconds with 48 queries.