GideonTech.com Forums

• April 02, 2020, 04:53:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: Ever seen a ghost?  (Read 20553 times)

divideByZero

• Elite Modder
  • woof
    • http://www.geocities.com/flatline_racing/index1.html
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2004, 11:07:10 AM »

Quote from: flamingboard
whenever people see "ghosts" scientists always register weird electrical anomolies on sensors. if you read about quantum mechanics you'll evntually come across multiple universe theory. there is an infinite amount of universes all existing in the same place and time. every event is played out with every possibility through these other universes. maybe when people see ghosts they're just seeing a sort of echo of another universe interfering with ours. probably not... but it makes you think.

i guess im not the only one who thought of that. Mmmm.... string theory, 11 dimensions of electrical goodness.
To live by the beast is to die by the beast, a trail of blood amid pawprints means nothing unless it is my own.

Cranberry

Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2004, 11:08:25 AM »

*Cranberry concludes that LSD is easy to get.

Chris

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2004, 11:10:22 AM »

Cranberry wrote:
*Cranberry concludes that LSD is easy to get.

From the one that doesn't drink  :P
Work

Home

SerialKillinSam

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2004, 11:46:56 AM »

hey i dont drink and lsd is not easy to get.. well at least not around here till summerfest, and even then you get alot of fake stuff.

anyway i belive in the multiple unverse theory becuase it adds up and would explain alot of things, expect having every possible thing played out that isnt in my theory. i dont know if i belive what deamonmachine said (about the healing) thats the kind of stuff my mom likes and i just cant belive it untill i see it, i do think some spirits can be tough enof to cuase physical harm, although my mom doesnt. i think every one is more seceptible to these things, or just have a way over imagination. but it goes with the new idea ive been thinking about how we create our universes with our mind and everything is a product of it, and all our minds are connected at  a diffrent level. i dont know there is a huge theory i have come up with that explains life becuase /me being a transendentalist i like to think for myself and may have similar ideas its not the same one.

as for ghosts no, i dont think i have seen a ghost. when i was little i would see figuers all the time but i think it was my mind playing tricks on me. altough one time i was sitting with my friend in her room smoking some pot and we both herd a knock on the door and were like "did you hear that?" so she calls to see if it was her mom but no one answered so she opend the door and no one was there. it could of been the wind or somthing.. but i have never herd wind make a Knock.

DeamonMachine

• Senior Modder
  • Yar, Pass me the Impact!
    • DeamonVengence
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2004, 12:08:31 PM »

SerialKillinSam: When u saw figures when u were little, they proably were ghosts. Children have no filters on the mind, they see and hear everything (monsters in their closet, etc...). As you get older you convince yourself it's not real and so ur mind basically puts up a firewall and blocks the right ports so u no longer make a concious effort to block it out, it's automatic. I also bet you that all of it will proably be explained with math or science one day.

When i was little i always heard something sniffing up and down our halls (we did not have a dog at the time). I've also heard footsteps, and when they stopped at my door, the door started to open, and there laid a pair of brown shoes, the stood there for a second, then walked off.. never saw those again. But i hvae figured out what the sniffing was. Me and the wife went into the attic to get stuff for our apt / son and when she got up there she was like "Hello, honey, i found your friend". I've never really paid much attention up there, but my friend / protector lives upstairs. He's a wearwolf spirit (believe me if u want to or not). But he protects my house and anyone inside.

My son is also very adept (he's only 6 months old but you can tell when he sees things). I've made energy balls for him, and he'll smile and giggle as he stares as it, sometimes he reaches out his hand a just sucks it right out of my hands and into him, he does a little shiver and just laughs happy as can be.
The bad part about our.. adeptness is we draw alot of things to ourselves, lots of things want our son cuz he's so powerful. We were out boffing again, and all 5 of us, at the same time stopped mid swing, mid conversation, mid whatever we were doing, looked at each other, and with out a word, dashed to the cars cuz something was going after my son (who was with my parents at our house). As we neared the house we heard growling and a booming voice said "Get out". it was our friend upstairs. We pulled into the drive way and jumped out, i could hear my son screaming his head off and the dog was barking. Ran inside and threw up our blocks and shields on the house and the dog stopped and we went to our son. My mom said he just started screaming for no reason while she was holding him about 10 minutes ago and the dog started barking right after him.

I could talk everyone's ears off about this topic. 3+ years of looking / hunting for ghosts, and every day is a new adventure. But in our expierences, we've met about 20+ people who have become major players in our escapades, everyone with different abilities. The list keeps growing too.

BTW: Only a couple of poeple in our group have done drugs, the rest of us are and always will be drug free.

Food for thought

Deamon  (sorry for the length again)

Yar! I'm a Pirate!

The Wooden Badger

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2004, 12:15:58 PM »

Quote from: computerfreke911
Damn, shouldn't have read this. Now I'm probably going to get a bad dream. Hopefully some pr0n will cure me.

As for ghosts, I don't think its possible. I tend to stay away from unkown things. For example, how the world began. I say who cares it doesn't even matter.

Of course the pr0n might summon a succubus. :o
If we could build a large wooden badger...

twixt01

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2004, 12:54:00 PM »

i havent seen ghosts but i have a story that freaked my 3 friends and i out,  it was a nice night last year during summer break.  we were all outside in my friends neighborhood that has no street lamps. we were smoking off a bubbler and we were looking at the sky and one of us goes look!!! we seen what looked to be an airplane blinking along and this white trail shoot off the ground and chase after it then go up and down and trail off.  9/11 was still pretty present in our heads. we were bugged the hell out and went inside

Melancholinpolly

• Elite Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2004, 01:15:47 PM »

Deamonmachine that is some crazy sh*t. i dunno if i should be jealous or happy i haven't had any experiences like that.

|TURK|

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2004, 01:31:06 PM »

What about quija boards??? Is there any truth to that crap?

ninjee

• Senior Modder
Ever seen a ghost?
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2004, 01:32:47 PM »

i could read Deamonmachine's stories all day long. I myself have never actually SEEN a ghost. ive had strange things happen as well such as doors opening, odd sounds, lights flickering.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27   Go Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 61 queries.