GideonTech.com Forums

• August 03, 2020, 04:56:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pocket Solderer sorry did not see it way down at bottom  (Read 1438 times)

ace2002

• GT Fanatic
Pocket Solderer sorry did not see it way down at bottom
« on: April 24, 2004, 06:26:16 PM »

http://www.thinkgeek.com/pcmods/cables/69d3/I think I need one.
What do you guys think? :tool:
"Aoccdrnig to a rscheeachr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. " - MonoFX

ClearCaseMan

• Elite Modder
    • http://www.casemodman.com
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 06:30:21 PM »

I prefer a portasol it uses butane and is not battery powered. but that one looks nice I just dont have any experiance with it

ace2002

• GT Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 06:35:37 PM »

thanks i just found that portasol for 16.81 and ordered it from Filmtools  :tool:
"Aoccdrnig to a rscheeachr at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. " - MonoFX
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 34 queries.