GideonTech.com Forums

• June 04, 2020, 03:57:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: SVC is the absolute worst. UpDatEd! EVEN MORE WORSER!  (Read 6116 times)

SerialKillinSam

• Senior Modder
only good for me
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2004, 11:53:46 AM »

ive had nothing but good experences with svc. once a package came beat up and ripped so 2 items were missing i emailed telling them this and they sent me new items that arived right away.

Firesky101

• GT Fanatic
SVC is the absolute worst. UpDatEd! EVEN MORE WORSER!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2004, 11:13:06 PM »

Seriously they misrepresent their stuff all the time i recently ordered 4 "red" CCFL's from svc and while they appeared blood red on the site these fans are pink also they are way over the decible level they said on the site.
Live by the Mouse, Die by the Keyboard.

BalefireX

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Modder
  • http://pics.aran.ws
    • pics.aran.ws
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2004, 11:34:10 PM »

Red CCFLs have always been a problem - nobody really makes RED ccfls, they're all varying shades of pink.  The best thing you can do is wrap them in red cellophane.

Autobot

• GT Fanatic
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2004, 03:47:58 AM »

I have ordered several times from SVC in the past and have had only one problem. They messed up and sent me a 12" green CCFL tube instead of the 4" green CCFL that I originally ordered. I e-mailed them and within 1 day they replied back stating that they are sending me out a 4" green CCFL tube and that I am not to bother returning the 12" green CCFL tube. I received the 4" green tube 2 days later and everything was hunky-dory. Sooo.....no problems here! :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 34 queries.