GideonTech.com Forums

• July 02, 2022, 10:05:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Samsung ML1210 Laser Printer  (Read 6700 times)

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
Samsung ML1210 Laser Printer
« on: April 07, 2002, 02:01:00 PM »

can you say 3500 sheets printed?

http://www.gideontech.com/reviews/sm_ml1210/samsung06.jpg">

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

dogstar

• Elite Modder
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2002, 06:19:00 PM »

looks like a hell of a deal, too bad i just got my printer not too long ago :(
lol, maybe an upgrade is in the books if i ever start to use mine.
supra: why drive when you can fly?

honda: cause everyone needs a winter beater.

KarrottoP

• Senior Modder
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2002, 09:54:00 AM »

Nice printer, and perfect timing too.  I have been looking into getting a new printer for our accounting department.  It is a small enough business that that would probably do the trick.  Here is a little printer quiz, just to see if anyone is more printer savvy than I....The accounting department is currently using PeachTree(DOS), and printing with a dot-matrix printer, for the tractor feed feature.  I want to get away from using dot matrix because it is slow and, well, finding a good dot-matrix printer these days is getting tough to do.  I would be hard pressed to get our luser office managers to get away from tractor feed sheets and any suggestions to make this process easier would be wonderfull, if now then they will just have to use two printers.  Also,  Is there away to emulate other printer types via software? Then the only question is to get it to emmulate the type of printer that peachtree needs to print....I hate Peachtree....

I LOVE ED

• Elite Modder
  • I am this forum's personal El Guapo
    • x24
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2002, 10:01:00 AM »

Ahh... three... more... LED's..... mod... blue... AAaaahhh.
My latest hobby: Down-voting QDB quotes from #geekissues.

Gforce

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.BlackMaxPC.com
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2002, 10:18:00 AM »

I have used desktop Laser printers before, the HP with top feed.  I would take them home from the office.  The company ended up banning them from purchase because of top feed problems.  I have generally had good success with them until they were about 6 months old.  My problem on several of these printers has been jamming paper  and the printer feeding multible pages at once.  I ended up manually feeding one page a time.  Since then I swore off top load printers in general.  

I am terriblly biased of course but I would love hear your thoughts on the feeding cabibilliies of this printer.  I would love a $200 laser printer but not at the expense of fighting with it.

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2002, 10:49:00 AM »

On 2002-04-08 11:18, Gforce wrote:
I have used desktop Laser printers before, the HP with top feed.  I would take them home from the office.  The company ended up banning them from purchase because of top feed problems.  I have generally had good success with them until they were about 6 months old.  My problem on several of these printers has been jamming paper  and the printer feeding multible pages at once.  I ended up manually feeding one page a time.  Since then I swore off top load printers in general.  

I am terriblly biased of course but I would love hear your thoughts on the feeding cabibilliies of this printer.  I would love a $200 laser printer but not at the expense of fighting with it.

i've printed about 75 sheets so far...no problems whatsoever with the loading.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 33 queries.