GideonTech.com Forums

• September 30, 2020, 12:50:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: **SOLD** HPI Nitro MT Racer "RTR" with hopups  (Read 968 times)

YucA

• Elite Modder
**SOLD** HPI Nitro MT Racer "RTR" with hopups
« on: March 08, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

***SOLD***

Im ready to sell my NMT Racer.  As you can see from the pictures below it is in good shape.  The Racer comes with full bearings, slipper clutch and other little things...

It has Imex claw dawgs that have been lasting me a very long time.  They are great over all tires.  Also have the original set of rims and tires that are in decent shape, but have gotten pretty bald.  

It also has the aluminum radio tray that i modified to accept the 125cc tank.  The tank that is currently on there has gone through maybe two fills.  I still have the original radio tray and fuel tank that are still in good shape, so that can serve as a backup if needed.  

The diffs have been fitted with the cast steel bevel gears and shims that are stronger, and last longer.

The truck also has Mossdogs front and rear bumpers that have been a savior.  

It has an OS .15 CV Hyper pull start motor installed.  It has about 1 gallon through it, and it has never been leaned out and constantly checked with a temp guage.  The engine has EXCELLENT compression, and is in excellent shape overall!  I guarantee that this engine starts 2-3 pulls after priming fuel!

It has the Tmaxx blue header with a CVEC pipe.

I will also be including an extra .15 CV-X that is also in very good shape.  This is the engine i got the truck with.  It has maybe 2-3 gallons of fuel through it, but it still has excellent compression, and is also in excellent shape.

The Remote control included is a Futaba Attack 2VR (also known as Attack SR) with the R122JE receiver.  It also has the Ofna Servo linkage kit with Futaba S3003 servos for steering and throttle.

I also have lots of misc. plastic pieces and replacement hinge pins that will go with the truck.

The only things that are wrong with the truck is the fact that i have no body, and one of the front CVD's blew up on me, so the buyer will need to purchase a new one.

I am asking $300 plus shipping.  I would like to sell this as an entire combo.  If i dont, i will put it up on **** as i need this money fairly quick.  I believe this is a VERY good deal considering everything thats coming with it.  Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions.

for the pics...

***SOLD***

***SOLD***
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 34 queries.