GideonTech.com Forums

• February 23, 2020, 02:37:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dell Dimension 2400, 256MB DDR SDRAM, FREE palm zire - $349  (Read 1942 times)

Loki Xtra

• Elite Modder
Dell Dimension 2400, 256MB DDR SDRAM, FREE palm zire - $349
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2004, 10:38:07 AM »

Quote from: Mystic Pawn
ok, your retarded lord loki. Dell is not a reseller. well, in a way. but yeah. so stfu.

I apologize for my comment.  At first glance of the site, it looked as if gotapex was a reseller.  I read the a few lines of the general description about the computer itself but as I was pressed for time then, I did not scroll down.  Thus, I did not see the ordering procedure.

However, your approach to me was more of an attack than anything informative.  It is not neccesary to be rude and is wholly unappreciated.  I am not "retarded" and in anycase, if a term was to be applied, ignorant would have been appropriet.  I was ignorant to the ordering procedures.

ig·no·rant    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (gnr-nt)
adj.
Lacking education or knowledge.
Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
Unaware or uninformed.

re·tard1    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (r-tärd)
v. re·tard·ed, re·tard·ing, re·tards
v. tr.
To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede

I hope you see, and understand the clear difference of the meanings.

Mistakes do happen.  In my haste, I did not read the entire article, thus leaving myself misinformed.  My post was based on the assumption that gotapex.com was a reseller.  While I appreciate your informing me of my mistake, your methods were uncalled for.  Perhaps next time you will pursue a more mature means of informing someone of thier mistake.

Loki
Nobody likes you. -Scott
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 47 queries.