GideonTech.com Forums

• June 05, 2020, 12:34:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: NewEgg.com?  (Read 7110 times)

computerfreke911

• Elite Modder
    • http://www.geocities.com/computerfreke911
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2004, 10:05:44 PM »

must recreate scene from battlestar galactica (or something like that) "Best death ever!"

so yes he does give compliments

anyways svc is kinda of anal sometimes, but im trying them again, and newegg is just crazy good

if only i could get around the tax... but then again California is bankrupt

AthlonXP

• Senior Modder
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2004, 07:06:36 PM »

Newegg is the best site I've ever ordered from. My only complaint is the restocking charge, I think it's 15%. I ordered RAM that was ECC (stupid me for not reading it all) and had to send it back and they charged me 15% of the total price, so that kind of sucked. I've ordered stuff and had it in Wisconsin in 2-3 days. It's blazing fast and is completely trustworthy.
Our country is going down the hole, thanks to all who voted Bush.

azmanon

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.occ.edu
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2004, 11:29:34 PM »

i just bought my asus a7n8x-x deluxe from newegg for $117..  i cant wait to get it. that mobo wasnt what i had really wanted, but i killed mine the other night, and i need a new mobo asap, and dont want to spend too much on the new dfi lanparty nfII that i really wanted...

newayz - newegg rules!! they gave me free shipping on my mobo

jpantoga

• Elite Modder
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2004, 06:39:26 PM »

mhmmmmm, newegg

ninjee

• Senior Modder
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2004, 09:44:32 PM »

Ive had 2 orders with newegg so far, my first order was a case and processor. Arrived 2 days early, and everything was perfect. Second order we placed just a few days ago, and wasnt scheduled to be here till monday. It came friday afternoon. It consisted of a case, motherboard, proc & ram. havent had any problems with newegg as of yet. Ill be placing another order on monday for a friend (building him a pc), going to order all the parts from newegg. bottom line: newegg r0x0rs
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

will_E

• Senior Modder
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2004, 02:02:13 PM »

new egg rocks.  ive ordered twice from them, and each time the items were delivered about 2 days before scheduled arrival.

Yorathe

• GT Fanatic
    • http://joecable.com
NewEgg.com?
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2004, 12:06:03 PM »

Newegg is the best i have found so far ,I ordered a stick of ddr from them last week ( cheap I may add) and it s here already .
Well I sit in front of a computer all day long helping the idiots of the world login to the web .I have a wicked sense of humor and many ideas for case mods ..etc..etc.

nOObee

• Elite Modder
new egg for 90% of your stuff, but....
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2004, 01:27:28 PM »

Watch the shipping charges on small items especially.   I have had absolutely no problems with New Egg and I've placed at least two dozen orders with them.  If you buy a CPU from them, get the retail version, as it comes with a three year factory warranty.    If you want to get  the egg's extended warranty on anything, order any items for which you dont want it, separately.

I have found Jab-tech.com to be a great source for modding stuff, and his shipping is really fast.  Also cheaper than the Egg on alot of items.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 33 queries.