GideonTech.com Forums

• July 23, 2019, 01:33:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [?] Quick question on thsi watercooling setup  (Read 803 times)

keristillax

• Senior Modder
[?] Quick question on thsi watercooling setup
« on: December 13, 2003, 07:37:29 PM »

Im getting this swiftech watercooling setup and I was wondering how good it is and how many waterblocks it can use at once.

Swiftech MCR80-F Radiator
Swiftech MCP600 Water Pump
Innovatek X-Flow Water Block - Socket A

is there anything else i need besides the tubing and resevoir?

Thank You

a kung-fu mastah

BalefireX

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Modder
  • http://pics.aran.ws
    • pics.aran.ws
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2003, 08:30:15 PM »

out of curiousity, why arent you getting the swiftech block?  its as good if not better than the innovatek block when paired with swiftech components.  due to its open chamber design you will be able to run more blocks in series with it without losing too much flow rate.

Neema12

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2003, 08:46:14 PM »

Not all the blocks are 1/2". Never move from 3/8" to 1/2" or vice versa, this casues preasure changes and have many bad effects. I suggest doing a little more reading on WCing and look at past topics because the parts you are getting arnt the best for the cash. I also suggest dont by that radiator, just look at MY past topic about WCing, and it will explain why there. http://forums.gideontech.com/viewtopic.php?t=19768&highlight=

keristillax

• Senior Modder
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 08:51:29 PM »

the radiator was about $20, it comes with MCW5000-P for 478 but i need it for an athlon xp. and if anything bad happens i dont really care because im sure as hell not doing it on my computer first, ill do it on one at my school in case i have any leaks. but could anyone give any help/info on it? and ill get the Swiftech MCW5000-A - Socket A for the cpu waterblock, any suggestions are good too. for everything ive listed except for the waterblock its been about $100 so id say its a pretty good deal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 19 queries.