GideonTech.com Forums

• June 03, 2020, 07:44:36 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rant-HoC rave-gameVE  (Read 1441 times)

Fanny J. Crosby

• Senior Modder
rant-HoC rave-gameVE
« on: December 11, 2003, 01:46:17 AM »

ok, so my video card goes out and i order a radeon 9600pro from "House of Computer." Everything went well until a week later, i still have not recieved any email from them about my order. Not a shipping confirmation, not even a ORDER CONFIRMATION. I did not even know if my order went through. I figured it must not have so before i go and spend another 140 bux, i call to make sure. Well, they were out of stock. Its not the fact that they didint tell me they were out of stock, its that they send no ORDER CONFIRMATION.

so i call them and they say they are out of stock. I cancel order. End of story. Nope... i call the next day to confirm that my order is cancelled. Nope, the guy on the phone said he would cancel it, but my order the next day was still active. So i tell the man to cacle it once more. I call the next day to confirm it has been canceled this time. phew, done with that company.... for good

end rant, start rave

So i have to get that video card for my next LAN Party in 4 days. I order it from www.gameVE.com Rush  <processing (extra $3)>

The card is delivered to me on Wednesday... thats 2 days. Free shipping. It got to my house in 2 days. I did not order any type of express hispping, no 2day shipping.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.613 seconds with 49 queries.