GideonTech.com Forums

• December 13, 2019, 04:05:16 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Zalman Heatsink Round Up  (Read 18476 times)

KJY9

• Case Mod Weenie
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2001, 04:00:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 16:54, Vortek wrote:

..but don't trash me ...cuz you don't have the brains..or the balls :)

You have got to be kidding me!!!  You just said I sound like a 12 year old and you say that!
   Listen, the reason I am trashing on you is because you are being a dick to Winter.  I think it is cool to point out a mistake, but it is another thing to start bashing the guy for it.  It is how you treat a person when they are down is what defines your maturity!  You are acting like my friends kids right now.  "You don't have the balls to beat me"  What a bunch of crap.
   Time for a timeout.

ROFLOLOL NO WHERE in that review or on this thread do I see the AZZ that wrote the review admitting he made a mistake. It takes a man to do that. I never said I was perfect, but I don't go writing reviews where I trash a product because of my own stupidity either.  It's sooooo frigging obvious what happened ROFLOL I'll take leave now that I know you write reviews for this sorry azzed site as well. It only proves what I thought after reading that review..that you're all ignorant children posing as hardware "experts" LOLOL
Have fun and good luck..you're going to need it with the crap that y'all post on this site! :)

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2001, 04:02:00 PM »

Dont forget your Huggies...

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2001, 04:12:00 PM »

KJY9 - please direct any type of comments towards the site to me directly. Winterstick is a great assest to the site in where he provides excellent ideas and thoughts. He is by no means a novice in slapping on a heatsink or testing hardware. Have you even been through our site at all? You did know he wrote a 10+ page guide on peltiers right? He went through and played with the heatsink, it did not provide the satisfaction that he warrants to be given a good score. Our hardware site is different than most, we don't buckle down when a company gives us the product and expects us to lie about it. He had a bad experience with this unit, he will tell everyone about it. If you have any other concerns about this 'sh*tty azz' site, please email me directly at gideonx@gideontech.com and i will address them for you.

[ This Message was edited by: GideonX on 2001-08-02 17:14 ]

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

kid

• Senior Modder
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2001, 04:23:00 PM »

lol thats funny never once do you give any credit to who you are you make it seam as if your a "Hardware God" and everyone should bow to you.  That in its self is childish.  Now about winters review, do you personly own a kk266?, do you own an amd 1.4?, and have you personly tried that particular hsf on that particualr board?  OH WAIT the obvious answer is NO you havent.  If you look closer at the zalman bottum pic you will see plenty of little holes in what is suppost to be a solid coper core or atleast where the cpu core is suppost to go now does that right there say "quality" f*** NO, second upon closer inspection of the unit the aluminum on the bottum isn't even flush with the rest of the copper on the heatsink does that say quality NO, Next if he over tightend one side and the damage was done catty corner on the cpu how the f*** does that work? see if you over tighten on side the it would be leaning and all the damage would be on one side of the cpu, I this case it would mean that the bottum of the HSF isnt flat but bumpy, next on install if this HSF is suppost to be for the general market including people like yourself who think they know every thing but in fact know very little, and they follow the dirrections and chip or damage thier core, is it still thier fualt? Maybee yes but maybee no see the directions should be easy enought that almost anybody could install it.  One final thing How would you know the HSF was listing to one side becuase of over tightening?  Hmm sounds like thats happen to you before also... based upon that you also must be a moron.

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2001, 04:33:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 17:23, kid wrote:
lol thats funny never once do you give any credit to who you are you make it seam as if your a "Hardware God" and everyone should bow to you.  That in its self is childish.

:-? who are you talking about here?

OC'ed Duron 800 to 1.05Ghz!
w/ ASUS A7V & 512 Mb SDRAM

Ooops...sorry, lost the flow of the conversation...had a KJY9 moment. :lol:

[ This Message was edited by: Vortek on 2001-08-02 17:38 ]

kid

• Senior Modder
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2001, 05:03:00 PM »

that previous post was in response to kjy9 or whatever that was...

kid

• Senior Modder
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2001, 06:59:00 PM »

yea i know what ya mean I forgot to put his name there.  But seriously, hes like every site gave it good reviews and nag nag nag, but this one didnt..... and Im like your point? ok so one person says it bad others say its good so you take all the reviews and you might endup saying well this product sucks or its good hes the one that needed to use his head

kid

• Senior Modder
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2001, 09:58:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 17:00, KJY9 wrote:

On 2001-08-02 16:54, Vortek wrote:

..but don't trash me ...cuz you don't have the brains..or the balls :)

You have got to be kidding me!!!  You just said I sound like a 12 year old and you say that!
   Listen, the reason I am trashing on you is because you are being a dick to Winter.  I think it is cool to point out a mistake, but it is another thing to start bashing the guy for it.  It is how you treat a person when they are down is what defines your maturity!  You are acting like my friends kids right now.  "You don't have the balls to beat me"  What a bunch of crap.
   Time for a timeout.

ROFLOLOL NO WHERE in that review or on this thread do I see the AZZ that wrote the review admitting he made a mistake. It takes a man to do that. I never said I was perfect, but I don't go writing reviews where I trash a product because of my own stupidity either.  It's sooooo frigging obvious what happened ROFLOL I'll take leave now that I know you write reviews for this sorry azzed site as well. It only proves what I thought after reading that review..that you're all ignorant children posing as hardware "experts" LOLOL
Have fun and good luck..you're going to need it with the crap that y'all post on this site! :)

since your also so perfect KJY9 what the hell is ROFLOLOLO? Rolling On The Floor Laughing Out Loud Out Loud? WTF is that. And as for that by your post sh*t Where The F did that come from?  Oh and from your post I can tell that your in the mood for some deep Dick'n so why dont you come over and bob my nob.

REDPILL+BLUEPILL

• Case Mod Weenie
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2001, 04:59:00 AM »

I saw the review from Hardocp and they are pretty impressed with the quality of the heatsink. I myself have also install the heatsink on several mobos and I have yet encounter the problems you mention winter...I did have shims to prevent damage to the core.
Personally, I think the heatsink has excellent cooling properties if you use it with a delta fan...although its a little noisy...
maybe you would want to do a new review on the 5000, just a thought...

Greebe

• Case Mod Weenie
    • http://forums.matroxusers.com
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2001, 01:19:00 AM »

To add revelancy to my previous comments, please read these two threads...

http://forums.overclockers.ws/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14419&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

http://forums.matroxusers.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27517

and no I do not have a 1.4gHz Tbird or that MB... but to me that wouldn't make a bit of difference.

I agree with REDPILL+BLUEPILL

Also, Kid you're are no better in your commentary than KJY9 in his... actually worse IMO
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.