GideonTech.com Forums

• August 23, 2019, 08:09:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Zalman Heatsink Round Up  (Read 18132 times)

KJY9

• Case Mod Weenie
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2001, 02:37:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 13:49, winterstick wrote:

How the hwll could I give it a 10 out of 10, if I follow the directions and it doesn't work right?

Lets's see... I find it very funny that you "followed directions to the letter" and got the scores you did on the review. Is everybody that's ever reviewed that HSF wrong..with you being right?!?
Now that certainly does not make sense.
The fact that you chipped your core is 100% proof that one of the motherboard bolts was tightened to much, was at a bit of a tilt, thus causing the cant of the HSF. Do you have no common sense whatsoever?!?
I had my friends come here today to see what a joke this site is. They laughed their azzes off at what kind of a dumbazz would screwup installing a CNPS5000, chip his core and then almost fry his CPU. Shims were made for morons like you. Either learn how to do things like a professional...or find a new site to run..like umm http://www.uncoordinated.com  that would certainly be right up your alley.
If this sounds harsh...you're right it is..but so is a dumazz writing a review on a product that he has no business installing because he's too damned uncoordinated, or ignorant, or both to do it right the first time. If you're going to trash a product, i suggest you make sure it's not "dumazz pilot error" before you do so. It'll save you alot of grief and make you appear smarter than you really are!
To all the people that had to read this, I apologize...there are just too many dumbazzes out here thinking that they know what they're doing, when in fact they have not a clue! It's people like the moron who wrote this article that give companies bad names, solely because they're too damned ignorant, stupid or uncoordinated to do the job correctly, and then they place the blame on a "poor product"  instead of themselves, which is where the true blame should be placed.
:)

[ This Message was edited by: KJY9 on 2001-08-02 15:39 ]

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2001, 03:23:00 PM »

Holy Crap KJY9!!!
Why are you busting his chops!  Havenít you ever received weird results when testing or using something!?  I bet one of your ancestors were responsible for hanging the first guy that thought the world was round!
Chill out freak boy!

KJY9

• Case Mod Weenie
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2001, 03:26:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 16:23, Vortek wrote:
Holy Crap KJY9!!!
Why are you busting his chops!  Havenít you ever received weird results when testing or using something!?  I bet one of your ancestors were responsible for hanging the first guy that thought the world was round!
Chill out freak boy!

This guy posts bogus sh*t for the world to see and you tell me to chill out?? UGH..the world is so FULL of ignorant AZZES :(

Greebe

• Case Mod Weenie
    • http://forums.matroxusers.com
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2001, 03:27:00 PM »

winterstick, tho I can see why your complaining about the crushed corners, but when installing you must also use some common sense! After installing to the letter should have been followed up with a visual inspection of your handiwork prior to testing it. When setting it in place using a star pattern, one must turn each screw a tiny bit each to prevent crushing the cpu's subtrate's corner. Tho as you have indicated the CPU survived, I see you didn't complete the review either. This wouldn't have taken any real gutz to do and at least you could have taken some of the blame in installing it effectively blindfolded.

Give the CNPS5000 a proper review and then discuss in a rational manner what you found displeasing... or stop doing hardware reviews.

Damn mini wannabie HW reviewers clueless about what they're are doing and the net has a plethora of them!!!

[ This Message was edited by: Greebe on 2001-08-02 16:34 ]

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »

...It's people like the moron who wrote this article that give companies bad names, solely because they're too damned ignorant, stupid or uncoordinated to do the job correctly, and then they place the blame on a "poor product"  instead of themselves...

Did your daddy never hug you???
Damn man, A product is best rated by gathering up all reviews done on it.  If 5 people review a product, and one person has a bad experience because of a part, then that is an issue to be considered.  I dont think he used a hammer to put the thing in...
Show us your perfect review website. :roll:  I'm sure 12 year olds can type too??

KJY9

• Case Mod Weenie
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2001, 03:42:00 PM »

On 2001-08-02 16:36, Vortek wrote:

Did your daddy never hug you???
Damn man, A product is best rated by gathering up all reviews done on it.  If 5 people review a product, and one person has a bad experience because of a part, then that is an issue to be considered.  

It's one thing to post a "bad experience"...it's a completely different story when you trash a product because of your own stupidity. I can tell by your posts for example that you're a 10-12 yr old that jacks off in front of a mirror to get high??
Now does that do anybody any good?
If you're going to say something about that sh*tty review..then do it..but don't trash me ...cuz you don't have the brains..or the balls :)

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2001, 03:47:00 PM »

DAMN!!  Iím sorry... I forgot you guys are perfect.  Holly crap.  I agree it takes guts to cover a review mistake...crap it happed to me when I wrote the "how too" for Fan Engine Mod and I accidentally used the wrong formula, producing a ridiculous CFM number, I admitted to it and took my licks.  But I do not think a person should be chastised for it.
Wack off in the bathroom...it will relieve some of that tension! :lol:

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »

..but don't trash me ...cuz you don't have the brains..or the balls :)

You have got to be kidding me!!!  You just said I sound like a 12 year old and you say that!
   Listen, the reason I am trashing on you is because you are being a dick to Winter.  I think it is cool to point out a mistake, but it is another thing to start bashing the guy for it.  It is how you treat a person when they are down is what defines your maturity!  You are acting like my friends kids right now.  "You don't have the balls to beat me"  What a bunch of crap.
   Time for a timeout.

winterstick

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Modder
    • http://winterstick.tk
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2001, 03:55:00 PM »

How the hell did I post bogus results?  The heatsink mounting system just plain sucks.  I did everything the directions say and it doesn't work, tells me that there is something wrong with the heatsink I got.  Its not like I didn't say oh f*** this its not making contact to the core I wonít review it, I tried re-mounting the heatsink, and following the instructions again, with the same result...  Before you go flaming people for what they write, how about you ask what happened behind the scenes that way you have a full understanding of what is going on.

And as for the score that I gave it, if you were reviewing a piece of hardware and it doesnít perform well at all; you give it a sh*tty score.  Well I reviewed it, it didnít perform I gave it a sh*tty score.  If you don't like it, Go some where else.

Vortek

• GT Fanatic
Zalman Heatsink Round Up
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2001, 03:58:00 PM »

...by the way...
Still waiting for that perfect review web site... :roll:
AOL boy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 19 queries.