GideonTech.com Forums

• April 06, 2020, 12:04:01 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ColorCases.Com - Kiss my Rear?  (Read 1746 times)

MicroMitch

• GT Fanatic
    • http://www.planettribes.com/micromitch
ColorCases.Com - Kiss my Rear?
« on: March 10, 2002, 07:34:00 PM »

Well, time for a little story.

Back in the beginning of February, I ordered 5 Cases of colorcases, apparently my credit card did not get 'approved' so, now I have to wait another month to get my cases, cause I have to send them my bill which shows it was, when I told them to try it again, but they refused being afraid I would be double charged.

So, a few words being...NEVER order off them imho, since their billing(bullsh*tting) department is very unorganized, since they have NEVER found my papers in their building, yet they remeber me ordering...

Epox

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.teen-moods.net
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 02:21:00 PM »

I ordered a Neon Light case from them like back in late January, they said it has not come in yet, I've been in contact with them nad I'm feel that I'll get my case soon. Long story.

WICKED

• Senior Modder
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2002, 08:18:00 PM »

I ordered a neon light case.  Everything was ok but I gave them a wrong zip code.  I tried to call the number they give you in the email (all of them) none worked.  I finally found one on their site that worked, but none but 1 had anyone working on the line.  I lucky got a hold of that one person.  I gave them the correct zip code and she said everything was great.  The next day I was expecting to receive my UPS tracking number but never got it.  Finally I emailed them and they sent me one.  I then wait about a week for the UPS truck since it was ground.  The day of the delivery I get a message from UPS saying that they had tried to deliver my case but I wasn't home.  I was confused since I had been home all they.  I asked them what the address was and it turns out they had shipped it to my billing address.  Even though I told them to send it to another address and then called to correct that address and she confirmed everything to me, they sent it to the wrong address!  I gave UPS the correct address and let me tell you UPS treated me better than colorcases.

Video: Xtasy GF4 Ti4600  
Ram: Samsung DDR333 PC-2700 512mb
HD: Seagate Barracuda IV 60GB 7200RPM
DVD: TOSHIBA 16X, 48X CD ROM
CD-RW: PLEXTOR 40x-12x-40x
www.artinfantry.com - art and games for sexing
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 33 queries.