GideonTech.com Forums

• October 01, 2020, 08:38:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cheap digital camera  (Read 402 times)

Rogue Oracle

• GT Fanatic
Cheap digital camera
« on: August 06, 2003, 07:26:08 AM »

Hey everyone, i want to get a cheap digital camera just for uploading pics for  here and auction sites. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions or if should just shell out the cash for a decent one. I want the pics to be at least halfway decent to look at.

NMDante

• Elite Modder
  • Aaargh!
Cheap digital camera
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2003, 11:02:47 AM »

Are you going to use the digital camera for anything else, like vacations or whatever???  

If yes, plunk down a bit more for a 2-3 megapixel camera.  It should last you quite some time.

If no, then look for a cheapie camera that will make good pictures up close, since most auction sites/gallery pics might like some up close pictures that don't look too fuzzy.

I have a Kodak that does my deeds for me, but I am looking to upgrade to a 3 megapixel setup, maybe next year.

:)
Main system: 840EE on ABIT AW8-MAX, 2GB DDR2, GeForce 7600GT, SB X-Fi Platinum, 3x200GB SATA HDs, 2x DVD+/-R/RWs all in Antec P160, and modified H2O cooling system.

mozingod

• Elite Modder
Cheap digital camera
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2003, 12:45:11 PM »

Might I reccomend this one?

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/cameras/5c9e/

Tiny, cheap, nice pixel count, and can store a nice number of pics. They're a tad blurry, but up close for auction sites it should work fine. If you want to see pictures taken with it, check out this page. The last like 10-15 pictures on the page are taken w/that very same camera (the smaller 640x480 ones).

isisfreak

• Elite Modder
    • Kickass Mods
Cheap digital camera
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2003, 02:19:37 PM »

I'm going to have to go with the Nikon Coolpix 2000. Its cheap, and takes great pictures. One suggestion, get good batteries. Otherwise digital cameras eat them up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 33 queries.