GideonTech.com Forums

• June 07, 2020, 05:02:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why I hate Xoxide.com  (Read 1390 times)

SykoBMW

• Senior Modder
Why I hate Xoxide.com
« on: July 23, 2003, 02:57:30 PM »

So I decided to wait till X-hour a few weeks ago to place an order.  Awesome, I'll get a couple of the thermal monitors for $4 each.  So I place the order along with some case fans.  A week goes by and no package, and I can't track it with the order number I'm given.  So I e-mail them, find out the thermal monitors and one of the fans I ordered sold out.  Ok I'll wait a little and have it in a week maybe.  Then I e-mail again and ask about it once more, oh what's that?  You no longer carry the thermal monitors? Thanks for lettign me know.  So I talk to my friend and he tells me to get the LostInSpace LCD since this stuff is for a comp of his.  Ok, I order it and am told it will ship out in about a week.  I talked to my friend yesterday and told him it'd come in a week and he said forget it, cancel the order I'll get em somewhere else since he needed to finish the order.  So last night I e-mail them pretty late and tell them to cancel my order.  I get an e-mail this morning basically saying: I'm sorry, we shipped it out this morning, but you can return it and have 15% taken off for a restocking fee.  Strange, I never got a notice that it shipped.  Well what do you know, a little after that e-mail I get a shipped notice.  The order was only for a little over $100, but wtf is up with this.  If I cancelled last week would it have shipped then?  I will never order from xoxide.com ever again.  On a side note, does anyone wanna buy a LostInSpace LCD and some fans.  :idiot:   Sorry for the rant, but this made me angry.

GideonX

• Administrator
  • Elite Modder
    • GideonTech.com
Why I hate Xoxide.com
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 03:25:40 PM »

moved to the correct forum.

GTF Gallery
4 8 15 16 23 42

CompDreamer

• Case Mod Weenie
Why I hate Xoxide.com
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 03:33:59 PM »

I had a problem with them and it wasnt fixed until I contacted the BBB and they contacted Xoxide. It stinks because Xoxide has such nice "candy" but their sevice sukks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 32 queries.