GideonTech.com Forums

• July 07, 2020, 12:47:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: water fountian guts  (Read 1375 times)

isisfreak

• Elite Modder
    • Kickass Mods
water fountian guts
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2003, 02:55:41 PM »

Quote from: Ørpheus
it is a pump for the freon, but it is not a pump for the water. the original design used pressure of the water comming out of the wall to move the water. (it was a water fountian)
now i'm running into a problem. although i can set it to run no cooler than 58 degrees, here 58 degrees is below the dewpoint. anybody know anything about pressure-controlled thermal relays? (the thing that turns it on and off is some kind of wierd pressure-based switch, and it only goes from 45* to 58*)

I'm not sure if anyone here really knows anything about those. But you could look on google and google groups for some information.

Helix

• Senior Modder
water fountian guts
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2003, 03:02:07 PM »

Quote from: Ørpheus
helix: you misunderstand. the freon cooling stuff is already set up to cool water for a water fountian. i'm hoping to leave the intercooler (the thing that transfers heat from one fluid to another) just as it is. the intercooler has 2 pipes in it: the freon cooling coils and the tube for the water. i can pour hot water into the water pipe and have cold water come out the other end. the freon system and the water system are separate, but one cools the other.

oh, ok i see what you mean, your just going to use it as a water cooler, not as the accual cooler. thats a pretty good idea but like isisfreak said, finding a place to put it would be pretty hard.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 62 queries.