• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Would you do it?

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: July 15, 2003, 04:40:12 AM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: !!!WTF!!!  (Read 7155 times)

demon340v

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.demon340v.netfirms.com
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2003, 11:48:22 PM »

i know this is old but  it came out on the Good day live(man that chick is hot) i don't know her name oh well ne ways they said it was a fake they set it up to get alot of traffic to their web site

hellokitty

• GT Fanatic
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2003, 06:59:15 AM »

i myself would never get naked and let men shoot me with paintball guns......them bastards hurt....however, women do some messed up stuff for money. my boyfriend and i were watching howard stern and they had a girl on there that had an adult toy that was about 3feet high and about 20 inches or more wide that was going to well....lets just say she had an perametic team standing by while she did put it to use. i know that this would not feel good and that it could seriously hurt her, more so than getting hit with an paintball gun, but she chose to do it anyway for fame and money. but i dont see how men could get off on shooting women and inflicting pain on them, unless there just f***ed up to begin with. hard to say which is sicker, the women for letting it be done, or the men for doing it.

Nassic

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2003, 12:08:15 PM »

Well.... That's just plain messed up.  Anyone would would be willing to be involved--on either end of the deal--has serious issues.  Just... despicable.

demon340v

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2003, 02:34:44 PM »

you did read my post right? that it was staged they are not actually doing this. and even if they were it's the women's choice to do it kitty

hellokitty

• GT Fanatic
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2003, 05:35:44 PM »

yes, it is the womens choice, no one is debating that. staged or not, i was simply stating that SOME women will put themselves through just about anything for money.

Nassic

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2003, 05:58:28 PM »

Staged or not, doesn't make it any better.

Alex551

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2003, 07:06:51 PM »

That's just plain stupid.  First of all, I consider myself to be a fairly large paintball enthusiast, and so, unfortunately, the sport is alot of time looked upon negatively.

It is the stupid events like this that sicken me and degrade the likelness of the sport.  This stupid Bambi hunting, also makes the sport look even worse because the women aren't even wearing facial protection or masks, wich is the most important thing in paintball!  This really disapoints me...

Saftey First!

Nassic

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2003, 08:06:12 PM »

I'm something of a minor paintball enthusiast myself, and yes, it does strongly degrade the already shaky ground that paintball stands on with most people.  Even if it was staged/not real, it's still no less degrading--to the men visiting the site for it, the women allegedly volunteering for it, or the sport referred to.  The whole thing is just sick...

demon340v

• Senior Modder
!!!WTF!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2003, 08:21:51 PM »

ok here is anotehr for you all  i think it is at coney island but they have a gamed called shoot the Freak on which people pay to fire paintballs and some dude and yes he  doe have gear on and evne a shield and no he is not really a freak i saw this on good day live this monring also no wiat it was on msnbc

Chaos

• Senior Modder
umm
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2003, 08:25:26 PM »

i'm sure there are much better ways to um satisfy your hunting needs haha
Cornell University - Where your best hasn't been good enough since 1865
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.