GideonTech.com Forums

• September 18, 2020, 05:41:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: GT Wallpaper Contest Finalists  (Read 31439 times)

JimBob

• Elite Modder
GT Wallpaper Contest Finalists
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2003, 04:17:10 PM »

Sorry, ive never really paid attention to which one i had.

chase!

• Elite Modder
  • The Internet!
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2003, 06:52:58 PM »

Jimbob you care confusing the crap out of me!? Are you Jim or Keck, if Keck, who the hell is Keck!? RAWR!

When I saw the list, I was like "whoa that list freaking sucks". Then I went back and looked at all the entries to see the people who I was basing this off of. I reliezed, that there wasn't really that many good entries, and the ones that were, got picked (well most of them).

JimBob

• Elite Modder
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2003, 07:43:41 PM »

Im JimBob, names actually Dustin. Keck is Aaron Keck, he goes to my school. Sometimes we have the same ip in posts because posting from ANY school computer gives out the same IP, I could go around and post on everyone of them,a nd to you guys it would all be the same.

MoTive

• GT Fanatic
    • http://xci.free2host.net
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2003, 05:09:36 AM »

yep, i'll vouch for that - Daneel and I would have the same IP for the same reason for a large amount of the time

DJ Bowen

• Elite Modder
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2003, 05:50:32 AM »

Quote from: JimBob
Im really the onlyone off the top of my head that everyone hates that much for no apparent reason.

Dude, your continued posts on the subject  are giving people, new people (like myself) a reason. So what if the ones you like didn't get picked. I'm not just saying this cause I was picked, I'm saying this cause i don't care if I got picked or not, S.T.F.U.!  There were alot of awesome backgrounds, I'm flattered to all hell that I was chosen as a finalist but sniveling little liberal pansies such as yourself get on my damn nerves so much that I almost wish I hadn't entered so I wouldn't read your P.O.S. postings on the subject matter.

Now that I got that outta my system. If this had been a popularity contest or and anti-anti-popularity contest as you say, why was I chosen? I keep to myself for the most part on here, hell, I've never been on IRC and wouldn't know how to be if I wanted to be. I dunno what IRC is to be honest with you. Just move on guy, this is one fight you're not gonna win.

JimBob

• Elite Modder
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2003, 07:52:34 AM »

Hrm, for the FORTH time, populairty wouldnt get yours picked, being hated would get yours not picked. I dont know why I have to constantly repeat it. And where did you get that ones I liked didnt get picked? I personally didnt like any of them. You should learn to READ posts, and not make up stuff that you think is in there.

Ykarts4u

• Elite Modder
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2003, 08:16:50 AM »

Step 1: take midol
Step 2: change tampon
NOW you're ready for the forums!
Rhinoceruses don't play games. They f*cking charge your ass!

JimBob

• Elite Modder
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2003, 08:26:32 AM »

Ummmm, no.

You see. I already did that and it didnt work.

xilles

• Senior Modder
    • http://www.msnusers.com/CompBoxes/
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2003, 08:39:15 AM »

oo i love wintersticks!

RaDragon

• Elite Modder
  • Tee hee hee.
    • RaDragon.com
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2003, 12:22:56 PM »

Quote from: JimBob

For two, I feel that it was unfair the wya the final ten were chosen. Many people were excluded because they werent liked. If I had submitted any Im sure that they would NOT have been chosen because of my reputation.

Im not doing this because Keck didnt get nominated, I just feel that some people could get 'screwed' if you will.

I tried to stay as far as I could from this conversation, but couldn't hold it in much longer...

JimBob, what the heck do you keep blabbering about? Do you realize that your "arguments" [7 posts in total] are based on speculation and non-fact? I mean, your arguments began with this statement, "If I had submitted any Im sure that they would NOT have been chosen because of my reputation" -- which is pure speculation! How do you know that yours would not be selected based on your reputation? You never tried entering on your own?!

So, in the next contest, submit your entry and we'll see what happens from there. Please stop speculating and please stop posting in this thread if all you're going to do is continue with your argument about not being liked.

I apologize to the mods, for this is out of topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 61 queries.