GideonTech.com Forums

• June 06, 2020, 05:55:51 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Directron shipping Scam  (Read 7984 times)

OnlyHuman

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2003, 02:57:51 PM »

Last time i checked a PO box isnt a valid address for large delivery items. PO boxes are just for regular mail- IE letters, not a huge box with a case in it.

Ive never had problems with Directron, i had a broken (i broke it on accident, but i filed it as a manufacturer defect :D) and they promptly replaced it.

I do agree they should have contacted you about all this, but I think it was your own fault for not checking with the post office about po boxes before you ordered the second time  :idiot:

Better luck next time

anubiscougar

• Case Mod Weenie
    • http://www.geocities.com/bryancalhoun2000/Home.htm
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2003, 03:17:06 PM »

i hate directron, tis ugly GUI.  Plus, buncha diks if you ask me.  Never had contact w/ them, but just the way they sell things from their site & how they sell them, just...wrong..

Maybe this is my extreme hatrid for every large company commming out again though...just like MS.  hatem.

phoopee3

• GT Fanatic
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2003, 03:29:09 PM »

Can you ship them to your office? maybe that would work out better? I just ordered a case from directron, i hope it comes!!

Excelsis

• Senior Modder
    • http://members.rogers.com/excelsis
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2003, 05:45:26 PM »

Does directron even ship to a po box.  Ive never bought from them but i know that alot of places where i have bought stuff online dont ship to po boxes.  I dont know if directron does or not but you might want to read the fine print somewhere and see if they do.

phoopee3

• GT Fanatic
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2003, 07:39:12 PM »

He ordered it using US Postal Service, I don't see why the shipper wouldn't ship to a PO, especially when its the USPS! I know, as do most of us, that UPS and FedEx won't ship to a PO.

OnlyHuman

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2003, 02:39:26 PM »

As i said, a PO Box is about the sixe of a shoebox :roll:  i dont think they would try to cram a mid tower in there...

I just ordered from Directron last night for a couple of cases, i noticed it said UPS doesnt ship to PO boxes, but nothing about USPS...i dunno...

Anubiscouger- WTF are you talking about??!?? :wtf:

If your going to flame a company, at least have some experience with them and be able to back up your claims man. I dont mean to try and flame you, but seriously  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  :wtf:  Just saying theyre "diks" annd then saying youve never talked to them or delt with them just dont work bro...

Mawd Awn!

Rcdude7378

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2003, 02:53:33 PM »

Yeah i got burned by directron once. i ordered 20 of those $.59 90mm fans and the were shipped overnight so it was $79 shipping. and i checked three times that that it was set on ground. so i called up and they said its allready been sent so there is nothing they can do. i dont like them. thier site layout is really crappy in my opinion.

morphine

Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2003, 02:58:19 PM »

Quote from: anubiscougar
i hate directron, tis ugly GUI.  Plus, buncha diks if you ask me.  Never had contact w/ them, but just the way they sell things from their site & how they sell them, just...wrong..

Maybe this is my extreme hatrid for every large company commming out again though...just like MS.  hatem.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Try a place out and test the salesman's integrity. If you no likey - move on and leave the losers to die slowly.

Cave_Troll

• Elite Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2003, 03:03:58 PM »

Quote from: OnlyHuman
As i said, a PO Box is about the sixe of a shoebox :roll:  i dont think they would try to cram a mid tower in there...

I just ordered from Directron last night for a couple of cases, i noticed it said UPS doesnt ship to PO boxes, but nothing about USPS...i dunno...
Mawd Awn!

UPS does not ship to PO boxes, but USPS does, if they shiped to a postal offices PO they will keep it in the back with your name on no matter the size. I have had some experence with UPS and they are not only more expensive but tend to tack on some bogus charge, and not like to work with you as much as the USPs will. And I do not mean call up bitching at them I know here if you go to the branch that is for you area they will do all they can to help you.
PS I was doing shipping for a guy on bulk **** selling and we were using ups because they would pick up, but we kept getting hit with bogus charges all the time so we dropped them for the USPS
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 62 queries.