GideonTech.com Forums

• July 03, 2020, 11:32:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Directron shipping Scam  (Read 8068 times)

Wh@d

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« on: February 25, 2003, 07:01:11 AM »

Just recently I placed a order from Directron for two Chieftec Aluminum cases. I submitted my credit card information and got billed the day after the order was placed. No problem with that. The only problem is that the order never arrived and patiently waited for two weeks for the items to arrive. Called Directron and requested assistance for tracking the item.
All they told me was that USPS could not deliver the items because USPS adviced that the address was wrong and the item was not deliverable.
I can live with that! But USPS never contacted me, Directron never contacted me either.

Then I went ahead and re-placed the order and waited for another week for the item to arrive. Once more they adviced me that the item was not delivered because the address didnt exist. It is obvious that the techie that anwsered my call didnt pay much attention to the address on the screen. WHY???  It is a FREAKING P.O. Box an a United States Post Office.

How the Hell the USPS doesn't recognize their post offices as a valid address. Even if the post office is small and they know every other customer. Always if a large item arrive at my P.O. box they will deliver it to my office or call me to advise me of them.

:x Finally the SCAM!!!     Directron want to charge me for the shipping of this order for the two times they supposedly sent the items. Guess what the amount for the shipping for each delivery is $52.00 and comes to $104.00 for both instances and no credit still has been applied to my account.

Hope that Directron  :idiot:  gets beated by AMEX

An appeal is already on their way with AMEX and wont pay a penny out of this bill.

Please dont post positive thing about this vendor in this thread. You can create your own thread to praise them. Im just plain amazed of their COJONES to try pull this stunt on anyone.

When you are a retailer there are no excuses on incomplete shipping or mixed up items. That only probes their incompetence to be in business and lack of customer service experience.

Cave_Troll

• Elite Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 01:45:27 PM »

Well I am not going to praise them, but I do not see your scam. Yes they are going to charge you for shipping both times, if they sent it out to the address that you gave them and the post office says that the address is wrong and send it back, tell me how it is directrons fault. This sounds like an issue you should be taking up with the post office and find out why they can not find your address, and I am sorry but companys are not going to keep eating the shipping charges because the post office says that the address is wrong.
Why dont you try this, order something from another company and give them the wrong address. I think you will see that they are going to charge you for shipping, no matter if you get the items or not.
Now I am not going to debate you because you say the address is correct, so go to the PO location and find out why they show that it is wrong!

Jwpincus2000

• GT Fanatic
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 01:48:40 PM »

$50 is a lot to ship a case in the first place. I shipped a 30 pound radio usps for $25.

Wh@d

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 01:54:51 PM »

Ok the post office is really close to my work office. They didnt received any large, bluky item sent to my address. If they want payment they will need to resolve it with AMEX. They claim has been filed and they proceeded to award it in my favor.  For me Directron didnt ever shipped out those items. as for I never received them. Guess what else I went to another retailer and ordered the same cases and received them in 5 working days via USPS. But still no rave posted on their behalf cause thats they way they should conduct their business.

and Cave this is not to demean Directron, Just complaining about "MY" experience not others.

Service was sugested by a friend and he did recieve the merchandise ordered in a timely matter.

By the way credits should be done on the spot not wait days to credit your card or advise you that credits are done only on the weekends.

Cave_Troll

• Elite Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2003, 01:55:04 PM »

Puerto Rico
Look at his location

<-----

Wh@d

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2003, 02:01:57 PM »

HuntsVille, Alabama.

Look at yours.

Dont you know US history???

Ill make it easier for you!!  I am a freaking U.S.A Goverment Employee in the Freaking U.S. of A...
Puerto Rico is U.S. if you didnt knew that go grab a book of US history and dont start a hate war.

You are in the middle of Red neck country, BOY!!!

D.O.A

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2003, 02:08:34 PM »

Hey I believe that UPS does not deliver to P.O box
at least thats what I read on googlegear

Wh@d

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2003, 02:10:52 PM »

U.S. Postal service not UPS. :o

D.O.A

• Senior Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2003, 02:18:49 PM »

oops well good luck then

Cave_Troll

• Elite Modder
Directron shipping Scam
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2003, 05:23:52 PM »

Quote from: Wh@d
HuntsVille, Alabama.

Look at yours.

Dont you know US history???

Ill make it easier for you!!  I am a freaking U.S.A Goverment Employee in the Freaking U.S. of A...
Puerto Rico is U.S. if you didnt knew that go grab a book of US history and dont start a hate war.

You are in the middle of Red neck country, BOY!!!

BEFORE you start slaming why dont you look up I was responding to Jwpincus2000. grab a damn book yourself Puerto Rico is not U.S. what every the hell you meant by that. Oh and while you got the history book take a look at Huntsville, AL. But from such a well informed person as yourself, I doubt you know what a book is. :tool:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 48 queries.