GideonTech.com Forums

• December 13, 2019, 03:59:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Actual Name for Moulding  (Read 2627 times)

MaxamusCrasious

• Elite Modder
    • The Site Of Doom
Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2003, 01:46:51 PM »

It seems like autozone does not completely like modders. When I went in there for the first time looking for a car ignition she showed me the universel car igniton I have fallen in love with. But when she said "We carry special ignitons for just about every car model, what model do you have / need" I said "I don't have a car" so she asked "are you fixing somebodys" I said "No" so she asked "Then are you working on a go kart" I said "no" then she said "well what are you working on" i said "my computer" she said "Oh. :wtf: " Then I proseded to tell her why I was installing a car ignition, then she laughed at me and asked "Do you need any spark plugs or exhaust pipes" and I said "Possably in the future with my next mod" and she said, not expecting me to say yes  "Oh :wtf: " She did give me a discount (2.00 off) because I was not working on a car. Tee. Hee Hee.

AzNPrideBoy

• Elite Modder
Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2003, 06:05:12 PM »

Damn... girls working at auto stores... How sexy.  The chick that works at the Pep Boys near me is bangin.

MaxamusCrasious

• Elite Modder
    • The Site Of Doom
Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2003, 06:06:29 PM »

Oh, Ya she was lookin' fine

outther

Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2003, 11:38:22 PM »

Imagine telling someone at WallMart in the Auto section what you are going to do with what you are looking for!

You are going to put this light in your comp?

We are still underground!

lyo125

Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2003, 11:41:53 PM »

lol I took my CCFL at walmart lol I just odded the inverter but it really work great it's like a real one !!

the guys wasn't knowing what a CCFL is  :wtf:

simsicle

• Senior Modder
Actual Name for Moulding
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2003, 11:54:21 PM »

I work at Canadian Tire in the auto parts, and I yet have to talk to a customer saying he's looking for something to mod his computer. I'll definatly give him/her special attention when that happens. :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 20 queries.